Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trustworthy website to buy new hairdryer?

Options
  • 20-02-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

hi guys. i need a new hairdryer. i want to get a parlux 3200 compact. ive seen lots of websites that sell them, prices vary between 80 and 110 but i have no idea if they are genuine trustworthy websites or not.
    could anyone recommend a few websites? i wanna try order today.
    thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭glitterbug86

awman wrote: »
    hi guys. i need a new hairdryer. i want to get a parlux 3200 compact. ive seen lots of websites that sell them, prices vary between 80 and 110 but i have no idea if they are genuine trustworthy websites or not.
    could anyone recommend a few websites? i wanna try order today.
    thanks a mill :)

I bought a parlux 3200 from look fantastic 4 years ago and it's still going strong. I'd consider look fantastic to be a reputable website and I've bought a good few things from them over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I have a Salon Series Ultralight Professional Ionic hairdryer, recommended by my hairdresser. Went online: Karminhairtools.com, scrolled down selected "Karmin worldwide" and chose "UK" to pay in £, obviously you would choose "Ireland" & take it from there.

When the item arrived there is an invitation to register your warranty & verify your product online direct with Karmin which I did - shipping was FOC but double check.

Advertisement