Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to Loftus Hall on March 26th?

Options
  • 20-02-2016 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Anyone going on their own???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Not going on my own but would be down to clown if anyone else wanted to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Is there an event on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Para Research

Riamfada wrote: »
    Is there an event on?

Yes there is a newly formed group running events - a break off group from IGH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Yes there is a newly formed group running events - a break off group from IGH
    I'm out so.

This thing?

€66 per person is a bit of a scamola I think. I think the team leading it are IGH rebranded so I wouldnt waste my time & money. Id probably go to something like this if the price was closer to the €30 mark.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

What or who is IGH?

Your Face wrote: »
    What or who is IGH?

http://www.irishghosthunters.com/

Just one of the many paranormal investigation groups around. They do a lot of chargeable events. Could be a fun night but not worth more than €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

go to a cinema and watch a scary movie. cheaper and probably more exciting ( i need a sarcastic asshole smiley to stick in here)

I'd like to go to something like this though.

Some pop up every now and again for around the 30 mark.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I bought two concert tickets for e64 last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭storker

I "did" Loftus Hall with the family last year. It was atmospheric enough, and the girl giving the tour was very good, but overall I thought it was overrated. As far as scares go, our two kids, 11 and 9, managed it, even though the 11-year old hates anything scary, and scary for her includes Erol Flynn swordfighting with Basil Rathbone...

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Scaredy_Cat

Sorry just getting back to this now, yeah I thought it was a bit pricey but it's my first time going to anything like this so hadn't a clue! It's a day/night away from the kids anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Scaredy_Cat

Ps are there any private paranormal facebook groups for Ireland as I'm mostly on there? Can't seem to find any.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 conordunne1971

Is that still goin. My partner went to one of there events recently and he said it was a waist! I think they were trainees on another team last year and started a break away alright. 30 euro would be better for these shows.

Advertisement