Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Replacement knobs for Digi 002 Rack

Options
  • 20-02-2016 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm looking for 2 replacement knobs (pot covers) for my Digidesign Digi 002 rack. To order them on ebay would cost €57!
    I'm hoping someone might have some spares or a broken 002 that they could be salvaged from.
    Thanks very much!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Would you not just try and get replacement knobs that look similar and fit the pots on the Rack?

Would be the cheapest way of doing it.

You could also contact Digidesign and ask for the brand and model of the replacement knobs or if they could source them for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 kidfromkibbly

There's someone selling a Digi 002 on Adverts at the moment who replaced the factory knobs with nifty gold ones that look like they're from a guitar amp. Maybe contact them and see where to buy 'em from. Go custom!

Advertisement