Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaints Process Email

Options
  • 20-02-2016 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi there,

I want to lodge a formal complaint. I have read the complaints process on your website. This being 2016 (something your NI and UK group seem to have figured out) I would have hoped there was an email address I could use.  I work full time and cannot get to a branch during opening hours and would prefer not to go down the rabbit hole that is your telephone system, nor do I feel inclined to waste more time or money sending by post.  

Can I please get the email address of someone/where to send my complaint to and start the process?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Dewdropdeb wrote: »
    Hi there,

I want to lodge a formal complaint. I have read the complaints process on your website. This being 2016 (something your NI and UK group seem to have figured out) I would have hoped there was an email address I could use.  I work full time and cannot get to a branch during opening hours and would prefer not to go down the rabbit hole that is your telephone system, nor do I feel inclined to waste more time or money sending by post.  

Can I please get the email address of someone/where to send my complaint to and start the process?

Thanks! :)
    Hi Dewdropdeb, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're very sorry to hear you wish to raise a complaint with us. 

As mentioned in our Customer Complaints Process here, you can submit a formal complaint in person, over the phone or in writing to our Customer Service Team. We do not have an email address for complaints. 

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon 

Advertisement