Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birchbox Gift Boxes

Options
  • 20-02-2016 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi all, If you like glossy box you'll definitely love birchbox gift boxes. They are now available in Ireland. Please feel free to use my referral (below)

https://www.birchbox.co.uk

Referral link removed - not permitted on Boards

Use the discount code happydays to get a great discount on your first order!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I've seen a post or two circulating on facebook about Birchbox and how people have gotten delaying in receiving the box or not received it at all. Anyone know if it had been resolved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

I got mine this morning! I got a couple of emails from them saying that there had been issues with the courier service. I didn't mind waiting, but I can see how some people would be annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fi314

Didn't get mine yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭kaiser31

fi314 wrote: »
    Didn't get mine yet!

Any sign of your box yet?

Advertisement