Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

MotoGP 2016

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Hope Rossi does the business tomorrow,although Id say Lorenzo and Marquez will be very hard to keep behind.

This is a Rossi track though. He's had a heap of wins here in the past.

Regarding the Michelin's, I think there was issues with them before the bridgestones became sole supplier. Nevertheless Rossi had his best years on Michelin's.

To be honest its been a great weekend so far. Rossi on pole, nice win for Man U, and I'm just in the door from UB40. A win for the GOAT tomorrow would finish it off nicely!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Brad Binder,last place on the grid to winning Moto3 race this morning.
    What a rider.:D

Suzi Perry back doing live MotoGP on BT 2 Sports too.:)

DSCN4968_zpsx7jnspmz.jpg

Rossi.......pole position,leads every lap of the Spanish race,fastest lap and wins race.

Take that Lorenzo and Marquez.:D

Lin Jarvis will be very happy that Rossi beat his "team mate"...eh Lorenzo?;):pac::D

Eugene,flying the flag again for us Irish.9th place.The boy done good again.:D

DSCN5027_zpssykdv6cb.jpg

DSCN5029_zpsmsdiwwlt.jpg

DSCN5019_zpsjabqqmfq.jpg

Ha ha ha! Love it! Lorenzo cribbing about his tyre. At least Marquez had the decency to admit the Yamahas were faster today.

113 race wins now. Agostini is on 122.

pablo128 wrote: »
    Ha ha ha! Love it! Lorenzo cribbing about his tyre. At least Marquez had the decency to admit the Yamahas were faster today.

113 race wins now. Agostini is on 122.

Lorenzo is just a sour puss whinge bag who cant take it that he was well and truely beaten in front of his home fans.
    Rossi was on top form all weekend long and wiped the floor with Lorenzo this weekend.

Lorenzo will fit in well at Ducati so,with all his sour puss complaining and stupid excuses.

Roll on Le Mans and heres hoping Rossi can wipe the floor with Lorenzo again.:D

• Advertisement

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Rossi is probably one of the few that remembers Michelins from the last time maybe giving him an advantage?
    Lorenzo's high corner speed worked well with the 'Stones but I wonder if he isn't as confident on the Michelins.

Completely, he grew up on them.

Completely, he grew up on them.
    He said after the race that he was starting to get a familiar feeling on them like back then.

If he clicks with the track and bike in future races like he did this weekend, a certain team mate will lose the plot!
    I'll admit the race was a bit boring, I was hoping Espargaro would have caught Pedrosa up and had a battle at least. Major bummer for Dovisioso too, his water pump was leaking onto the back wheel. I wonder if a certain person was looking on, wondering if he made the wrong decision.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Christ almighty...makes me think of switching to F1....what a boring race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭bladespin

Christ almighty...makes me think of switching to F1....what a boring race

Yawn, plenty of motogps have been like it, the stars align and a rider has a clear edge, Lawson, Rainey, Doohan, Rossi, Stoner, Lorenzo, Marquez have all absolutely dominated a race or two, leading to moaners when in fact that's exactly what you're supposed to get - a perfect race.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

Michelin blaming the rear wheelspin in Jerez on the aero wings on the front of the bikes. They are pushing the front wheel down at the expense of rear grip apparently.

• Advertisement

bladespin wrote: »
    Yawn, plenty of motogps have been like it, the stars align and a rider has a clear edge, Lawson, Rainey, Doohan, Rossi, Stoner, Lorenzo, Marquez have all absolutely dominated a race or two, leading to moaners when in fact that's exactly what you're supposed to get - a perfect race.

God forbit we don't get anymore "perfect races" then......;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭bladespin

I know, just bugs me when people want to see the best of the best yet complain when they show how good they are.

+ any race Rossi wins is fuppin brilliant :)

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

Lads,dont forget BSB LIVE tomorrow,Monday,on Eurosport 2 from 12:30pm

Wet qualifying today and Shakey had a shocker of a day on the Ducati,it spat him up,off and over the handlebars.He walked away from it,but he starts in 18th for the race.
    Haslam on pole.

The Doctor is on pole at his home race in Mugello for the first time in 8 years. What made it that much sweeter was Lorenzo cribbing about him getting a tow off Vinales. The self proclaimed fastest rider in Motogp who could only qualify 5th.:pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Is there way to merge this thread with the one in the motorsports forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭prunudo

pablo128 wrote: »
    The Doctor is on pole at his home race in Mugello for the first time in 8 years. What made it that much sweeter was Lorenzo cribbing about him getting a tow off Vinales. The self proclaimed fastest rider in Motogp who could only qualify 5th.:pac:

Mugello looks like a mad spot, I'll have to see about heading there one year.

Another motogp thread..ahh lads..
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Is there way to merge this thread with the one in the motorsports forum?

Mods were asleep at the wheel............:P

Advertisement