Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat owners be vigilant.

Options
  • 20-02-2016 10:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

This stray tortiseshell cat had been calling to me for the last year or so,she was too wild to be adopted but I would feed her.I hadn't seen her for a couple of days and today I found out why.I found her mangled remains in two locations in Barrack St.I could only tell it was her from her distinctive bushy tail and coat markings.I'm positive that someone must have set a dog on her,there have been reports of scumbags killing cats in this way in other parts of the city.Cat owners be vigilant,there are some very sick individials walking the streets of the city.

12291125_737099223087011_3960113203087743910_o.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Such a beautiful face. Some disgusting morons out there. Were there any cameras anywhere near where you found her? Sickening to see an animal treated in that way - would make your blood boil to think of the mindless depravity of a "person" doing such a thing to an animal. Horrible for you to find her in that condition and so sorry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

maringo wrote: »
    Such a beautiful face. Some disgusting morons out there. Were there any cameras anywhere near where you found her? Sickening to see an animal treated in that way - would make your blood boil to think of the mindless depravity of a "person" doing such a thing to an animal. Horrible for you to find her in that condition and so sorry.

It wasnt too far from a certain residence thats been the subject of another thread on here,I'd say there are cameras about all right.Theres always utter scum coming and going from that place or hanging around,it wouldnt surprise me in the least if theres a connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

How do you know it wasn't a stray dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh no poor Cat....Jes people are just horrible.. I would doubt it was a stray dog to be hones if it was that managled twas probably more like a dog trained to fight...

Feck people are being so cruel to animals it is disgusting

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

mordeith wrote: »
    How do you know it wasn't a stray dog?

Thats possible too, though my gut instinct tells me a dog was set on her.I have seen some young dodgy fellas around the area before with a greyhound type dog and it seems to tie in with similar incidents that have been reported in the media.Then again as you say it could have been a stray dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Fucking degenerates. If I saw someone hurting a cat, or some other defenceless pet, I'd be in there with a golf club.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

maringo wrote: »

Really she frightened the ****e out of me when I saw that picture :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Absolutely disgusting. Thank you for the heads up. I don't even want to think of what I'd do if I saw a person doing such a thing to a defenseless animal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poor cat :( some real sick bastards out there :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Will the government ever do anything about this?
    Seems to be getting worse in this country :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement