Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016 - Mod Warning link in OP 20/3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,632 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Herrera will be giving Mata some slagging after this I would say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

You lads better keep some Kate gifs in reserve for Sunday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lets start a daily quota of Kate gifs

10 a good stating point?

20 on matchdays?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Romer only delighted to get off the field.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Feel bad for that fullback. Been roasted tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

giphy.gif

Have mercy on us TSC.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Take a bow, he desevred that big time

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Good man Memphis

Well deserved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭caviardreams

My Mata love is quickly turning to Ander love #gwantheander

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Well deserved.

Sand wrote: »
    TBH, United are all over them. The team ought to continue on, get 4 or 5.

Nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Delighted for Memphis, performance very, very worthy of a goal

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

4 goals!!

Memphis stood up and was counted at last. Lead the team with his attitude and desire. You'd forgive him loads if he put that sort of shift in every week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Well if a goal was ever deserved, nice confidence boost for him and he is going to be needed in the run in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Depay has been mesmerising tonight. Whether he can keep it up against better opposition is another thing.

• Advertisement

Lovely to see the team put someone to the sword for a change too, just go for blood and build that confidence and morale!

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Horny football indeed, I've the Horn of Gondor on me here tonight looking at this United team play. Nice, rare treat. Well done to the young team, Memphis was like a completely different player.

Boom! Deserved that.

Fair ****s to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

These are so poor, how did they get this far in the comp?

Louis celebrated that one too :)

• Advertisement

• A fantastic performance by these young lads.

Showing the seniors how it's done

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Have to say that started off very nervy. Great result and was a big improvement on the level of play last week.

Delighted for Rashford, Riley was very good too, but Memphis stole the show. He really was great. Was great to see a player step up when we were lacking. How good would it be for us if he could build this to his confidence and end the seasons strongly!

If TSC gets shirty we can all just say MrMac was here and said nothing so we understood that as a green light! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Memphis playing a blinder, hopefully this is the kickstart he needed.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Depay has been mesmerising tonight. Whether he can keep it up against better opposition is another thing.

True, might be a flat track bully but he has put a shift in tonight and has always led from the front. He is a young lad, Ronaldo didn't arrive at Old Trafford as the best player in the world. I hope Memphis builds on from this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Horny? We were sure up for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Jayop wrote: »
    If TSC gets shirty we can all just say MrMac was here and said nothing so we understood that as a green light! :pac:

Mars Bar said go for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

jaykay74 wrote: »
    give a man a wiki page FFS :pac::pac::pac:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Rashford

done and done :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, that second half was so much fun. U21s did themselves proud, and Memphis was brilliant. Can't wait for this IF card this week...

"One for the future"

Has he seen Utd's injury list ,all them lads are for the now

Fair play to them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

jayo26 wrote: »
    Mars Bar said go for it :)

She actively encouraged it I say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

He has been immense tonight but all he's proved is he can do it against teams from poor European leagues again

Do it Sunday Memphis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Massive win for you boys ..

well done, onwards and upwards..

LVG to stay !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

We're gunna win the (Europa) league.

kate-upton-gifs-12_zpse21febbf.gif~c200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Man, that second half was so much fun. U21s did themselves proud, and Memphis was brilliant. Can't wait for this IF card this week...

European games dont count but he will surely get motm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

These youngsters could be the revelation for our season!!!

Memphis, Rashford, Riley, Varela all brilliant today!!! :D

Especially Memphis

I'm outa here before the banning stick comes out!

Even Scholes is happy.

Cant beat the power of Kate :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Liverpool fan coming in peace.

This morning I woke up, and in my grogginess the thought appeared in my head "I can't believe United won 5-1 last night". As I woke up a bit more I realised you hadn't played yet - so I decided to stick a tiny bet on it (I only bet small increments. Its just for fun.)

T54cVd4.png

Wish I'd mentioned it on here! Oh well.

Hope we get you in the next round!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Memphis was like Ronaldo tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

I think this performance should dispel the myth that LVG stifles his players. These are kids who played for playing sake. Chased and won everything and had no fear. Kids who you'd expect would be under a tighter leash. It just goes to show that our star players have actually just been ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

International women's day is in 2 weeks so we are posting ahead of time ..........of women ........... In sexy lingerie and bikini's........... Is that believable?

Hococop wrote: »
    International women's day is in 2 weeks so we are posting ahead of time ..........of women ........... In sexy lingerie and bikini's........... Is that believable?

Works for me dude.

He has been immense tonight but all he's proved is he can do it against teams from poor European leagues again

Do it Sunday Memphis

True but putting that aside, it was his work rate, his desire and especially his bullying of the opposition players. He's built like a boxer and should be using his strength like that all the time.

The skills and frills were great to watch, as was the goal, but it's the first parts that had me more excited and gave me more hope in the grand scheme of things.

I think this performance should dispel the myth that LVG stifles his players. These are kids who played for playing sake. Chased and won everything and had no fear. Kids who you'd expect would be under a tighter leash. It just goes to show that our star players have actually just been ****.

A bit of a stretch coming to that conclusion after one great performance. More like after we went 3-1 down in the tie we had nothing to lose. I'm just delighted we didn't let up when we went in front.

• Advertisement

Works for me dude.

No problem here

Post away :D

I'm going to leave aside my disappointment that Chelsea seem to be after tying up my number 1 choice on the manager wish list and just enjoy this moment, they have been few and far between the last few seasons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Umaro wrote: »
    Liverpool fan coming in peace.

This morning I woke up, and in my grogginess the thought appeared in my head "I can't believe United won 5-1 last night". As I woke up a bit more I realised you hadn't played yet - so I decided to stick a tiny bet on it (I only bet small increments. Its just for fun.)

T54cVd4.png

Wish I'd mentioned it on here! Oh well.

Hope we get you in the next round!

Should have bet the house on it. Or done the lotto for Saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Memphis was class tonight, that team was probably similar to the level in the Dutch league. He has so much potential and needs to step it up vs EPL class defenders, I think he will eventually if he works hard.

Great night all round, can't remember the last time I really enjoyed a United game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Quandary

The opposition were fairly weak but considering the crisis of injuries and the performances of all the young lads that was a brilliant brilliant 2nd half. What an unforgettable debut from Rashford. That was Memphis best performance in a Utd shirt. He was incredible and I'm delighted for him. If that can't fire him up to finish the season strongly then nothing will.

Also, special mention for Schneiderlin, thought he had a great game in the middle.

I don't really give a sh1t about the opposition tonight. That performance was badly needed and it's the most I've enjoyed a Utd match all season.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement