Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016 - Mod Warning link in OP 20/3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

xtal191 wrote: »

there is a god, fellaini on the bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,199 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Strong bench hope he brings on the right players when needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

bangkok wrote: »

Fellani has been better then carrick and carrick somehow hasn't been dropped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

bangkok wrote:

Thought you said no Fellaini talk for two weeks or you'd take a ban....
    Must give TSC a shout

sky88 wrote: »
    Fellani has been better then carrick and carrick somehow hasn't been dropped

agree 100%, his elbowing has been top notch

brinty wrote: »
    Must give TSC a shout

no i said i might

Would prefer no lingard or mata and Bastian on for Carrick, always thought Valencia did well marking pacy players like sterling although his positioning was always very bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Dont know if Im right or not to be thinking this way but rashford must have weight of the world on his shoulders he is starting upfront for massive games and yeh thats great he is been trusted but he is still only a kid and all it takes is one bad game to knok his confidence maybe he should be eased In a bit better.

Must give TSC a shout

Carefull or he will quote himself from a year ago talking about something completely different

pelle :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭thomasj

2-2 in liverpools match and Southampton still pressing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Klopp lol

3-2 Southampton now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Carefull or he will quote himself from a year ago talking about something completely different

Agh I'll leave him be
    Poor bang lost out on a lady person and got friend zoned cos Fellaini sent her some nudey pics
    Poor bang couldn't compete

Ha that score is a nice little pick me up before our own hammering. Draw would of been nicer tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

There really isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

jayo26 wrote: »
    Dont know if Im right or not to be thinking this way but rashford must have weight of the world on his shoulders he is starting upfront for massive games and yeh thats great he is been trusted but he is still only a kid and all it takes is one bad game to knok his confidence maybe he should be eased In a bit better.

I think he's done grand and would say there's very little pressure on him. He's had fcuk all chances in the last couple of games but has looked right at home, really leads the line well. A cliche but he appears mature beyond his years.

Having pace at th centre of your attack can't be underestimated and he has it. Also helps that he has a presence about him and a decen touch.

Agree though that the reponsibilty shouldn't be on his shoulders so much but with Van Gaals squad management(yeah I know I keep harping on about it) it is in no way surprising and was expected.

Agh I'll leave him be
    Poor bang lost out on a lady person and got friend zoned cos Fellaini sent her some nudey pics
    Poor bang couldn't compete

cool story bro, tell it again

Ah Liverpool. Thanks. xxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Ya raging we did not get Klopp so instead of blowing a lead at 1-0 we could do it at 2-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Today could be amazing but I think we have learned to expect the worst

adox wrote: »

Hope that's a good omen for later!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Quandary wrote: »
    Klopp is starting to build momentum now. They also have a game in hand. Unfortunately I feel it is only a matter of time before Liverpool are looking at us in the rear view mirror as we slide further and further down the table.

It will be a bitter bitter pill to swallow.

and_it_s_gone_by_celeith-d5div3y.jpg

Ya raging we did not get Klopp so instead of blowing a lead at 1-0 we could do it at 2-0

I'd still have Klopp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

thomasj wrote: »
    3-2 Southampton now

Tough result for a few of the united fans in here Id imagine.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Hope that's a good omen for later!

What sort of omen? Most here are expecting a Utd defeat.

its not klopps fault he inherited a club full of crap players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Going to read that match thread from start to finish with a cup of tea this evening. I'd say it's class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Well, y'know when he was offered the job I'm sure he had a look at the squad initially, so yeah, had a fair idea of what he was getting himself into you'd imagine.

He really didnt

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lol, went out at 2-0, came home to 3-2. That's a nice boost before the misery of tonight :P

Yeah well I would have preferred the draw but I'd take a Southampton win over a Liverpool win even though they could overtake us.

He really didnt

starting 11 for them today, id say after a few transfer windows only 3 players would be left, the rest will be moved on

They have some dead wood but nothing like some think.

Sure even Liverpool fans think they have some outstanding players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Only 5 more points needed by Leicester till Liverpool can't mathematically win the league and they will have gone the 26 years without a title.

They have some dead wood but nothing like sine think.

Sure even Liverpool fans think they have some outstanding players

yea some being and i would agree coutinho, firminho, sturridge when fit thats it really, rest are average

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

So when he's winning its all on him, but when he is losing its the players.

Gotcha

astradave wrote: »

Gotcha

he is a good manager, sorry a great manager, see where he has them in a few years when he signs his players

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

Glad Liverpool won't overtake us today but other than that I don't really give a crap how they're getting on.

The City game is the main event today.

Gotcha

Yea its back to being Brendan Rodgers squad today, its very similar to the Andy Murray Scottish/English equation

• Advertisement

he is a good manager, sorry a great manager, see where he has them in a few years when he signs his players

Stop moving the goalposts, Im not disputing that at all, you implied that when they were 2-0 up that it was because of him, but then when the throw it away, its because he has "crap" players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Korat wrote: »
    Glad Liverpool won't overtake us today but other than that I don't really give a crap how they're getting on.

The City game is the main event today.

Trust me,if they had gone ahead of us,their fans would be unbearable.You would need to hide in a cave in N. Korea to avoid the guff from them.

Stop moving the goalposts, Im not disputing that at all, you implied that when they were 2-0 up that it was because of him, but then when the throw it away, its because he has "crap" players.

where exactly did i say when they were 2-0 up it was because of him? dont be making up crap and posting it about me please. thanks

Don't tell me it's Mata on the right again with Lingard at no 10? That's how Sky have it.

Rooney and Fergie shaking hands with fake smiles. :D

Rooney and Fergie shaking hands with fake smiles. :D

I wonder who released their grip first

zerks wrote: »
    Only 5 more points needed by Leicester till Liverpool can't mathematically win the league and they will have gone the 26 years without a title.

Matching our record, 1967 to 1993!

where exactly did i say when they were 2-0 up it was because of him? dont be making up crap and posting it about me please. thanks

I didn't say anything about you saying it i said you implied it with your reply to Raynes post.
    Klopp has shown how much nonsense Van Gaal has sold us, needing two years for his philosophy and it's still shít
    raging we didnt get klopp.

This was just after Liverpool scored the second.

You are going to come out now saying that that doesn't imply it, where its clear as day that it does.

Now i know exactly how this conversation is going to go so ill save you the trouble.
    bangkok wrote:
    I was just saying that in general.
    Me wrote:
    Bull****. gif
    You wrote:
    here let me move them goal post for you so i can suit my argument
    Me wrote:
    Movinggoalposts. gif
    You wrote:
    Yeah well Fellaini is Shít

Where do our Centre havles go Ive never seen such walk abouts is it tactics or brain deadness?

• Advertisement

I didn't say anything about you saying it i said you implied it with your reply to Raynes post.

This was just after Liverpool scored the second.

You are going to come out now saying that that doesn't imply it, where its clear as day that it does.

Now i know exactly how this conversation is going to go so ill save you the trouble.

you are just putting 1 and 1 together and getting 3.

im still raging we didnt get klopp even after that result, i can see a bigger picture. even if they lose the next 3 games in a row i think klopp was perfect for us.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement