Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All Ireland SuperCoach 2016

• 21-02-2016 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Actually not sure who won the thing last year, but it might have been one of the top-up filler-account things, which is a bit of a national disgrace lads.

SuperCoach this year lets you run a league of 10, so that's what I've opted for to limit the top-up teams.

I can't post the link to SuperCoach, but if someone would be so kind that'd be great.

Best of luck fellas!

All-Ireland SuperCoach 2016 League Code: 543176

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

This should be your link?

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/

I'd like to join, but I know once the season gets going I'll lose interest and I think a player who essentially gives walk overs and then changes the team every now and then is worse than the fillers so I wont join up. Best of luck for the season with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

I'm sticking with AFL Fantasy this year, most of the people I know play Fantasy. I don't think I would have the time to look after two different games. Good luck though!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

I'm in.

I tend to look after my SC team & play Fantasy/DreamTeam for the craic.

Haven't looked at the Fantasy/DT rules this year, but I don't like the "2 free trades per week" - I prefer the "X trades per season" format...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

Mackman wrote: »
    I'm sticking with AFL Fantasy this year, most of the people I know play Fantasy. I don't think I would have the time to look after two different games. Good luck though!

Hey Mackman, is there a boards AFL Fantasy league this year?

I haven't set one up because there isn't much interest around here this year Doc. I have a private one that I'm having trouble getting players for too, a lot of the usual crowd aren't doing it this year. You, and anyone else from here that wants to join, are more than welcome.

League Code is: ZUF6J3WZ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

Mackman wrote: »
    I haven't set one up because there isn't much interest around here this year Doc. I have a private one that I'm having trouble getting players for too, a lot of the usual crowd aren't doing it this year. You, and anyone else from here that wants to join, are more than welcome.

League Code is: ZUF6J3WZ

Cheers for that Mackman. I have noticed I'm the only Eagles fan in a Freo league though :pac:

Haha there's a few in there alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

*tumbleweed***

Anyone on here taking any of the Fantasy formats seriously this year?

Although I have a Fantasy team & a Dreamteam team, I'm practically ghost-shipping them. I hate the "2 trades per week" format of Fantasy and Dreamteam just annoys me :P

I'm a big fan of SuperCoach though and am knocking at the top 10K - maybe small-fry, but just wondering if any Boardsies are Fantasy Wizards :cool:

Advertisement