Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber open Sunday

Options
  • 21-02-2016 5:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭

Going on holidays on Monday and as it turns out i fly a couple hours earlier than i thought which means i won't get a barber monday morning.

Does anyone know a barber open today (Sunday). I usually go to fat tonys in barna, convenience more than anything, but anywhere other than kozys in knocknacarra will do the finest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wtd2008

The place beside SuperMacs on Eyre Square is open on Sunday, as is the one in Terryland beside the Fruit and Veg shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

A good few would be open

Sunday is typically "daddy day" when families go into town and Dad gets his bit done.
    I didn't believe it until I worked in a clothes shop and the men's clothes take was always higher than women's on a Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Barber opposite Finnegans is also open Sundays, and I always get my hair cut at the place in Terryland mentioned above, they offer a brilliant service and are open Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Bit late now but the one in the Galway shopping centre at the front (Kozzy’s Barbers) opens Sunday too

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement