Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Lidl Ballina

Options
  • 21-02-2016 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I heard the new Lidl is opening soon does anyone know the exact date? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Richie71

Thursday 25th of Feb according to a sign outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

There are brochures in the existing one giving 10% off €30 or more spend in the new store. I took a few today. Valid 29 Feb -6 March

• Registered Users Posts: 45 karen29070

Thank you! Have a good day people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

karen29070 wrote: »
    I heard the new Lidl is opening soon does anyone know the exact date? :)

CcEk09-W0AIrgWg.jpg

Opened by Cora Staunton and Keith Higgins, today I think?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

It's a nice shop.

Parking is not allowed on both sides of the road on the road outside the entrance but people are already parking on both sides -- the council should put in double yellow lines to highlight no parking and it'll likely need enforcement too.

Also, it's crazy the shop was allowed to open before the zebra crossing is operating and only have a zebra crossing on one side of the roundabout junction is asking for trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

Thats not Keith Higgins. Its Kevin McLoughlin.

It would have been nice to have Sarah Rowe on board for opening given that she is one of the face of the current Lidl ladies Gaelic football campaign.
    mayo.mick wrote: »
    CcEk09-W0AIrgWg.jpg

Opened by Cora Staunton and Keith Higgins, today I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

finisklin wrote: »
    Thats not Keith Higgins. Its Kevin McLoughlin.

It would have been nice to have Sarah Rowe on board for opening given that she is one of the face of the current Lidl ladies Gaelic football campaign.

Apologies, it is of course, I'd Keith in me head when posting! Thinking ahead of the Donegal game. Kevin's mother will give me an ear bashing for that typo if she hears about it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

So the old place will be reopening as a McDonalds... Is that right?

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

that's the rumor, but i cant find any facts to back it up, id say its people making an assumption as McD's were looking to go in across the road. for now lidil will be keeping both shops open.

Advertisement