Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4G coverage in charlesland

• 21-02-2016 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I will be moving to charlesland soon. I am curious about the 4G coverage indoors for Vodafone and meteor. Can anyone give me an idea how many signal bars they get indoors? Are there any call drops etc..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

I use a 4g mobile hotspot and there's a pretty good signal in my house (first phase of the wood) with the exception of the living room. It's 3-4 bars everywhere and usually just one in the living room.

Wife also on VF and has no experience of dropped calls, but I don't think 4g really causes dropped calls as a call will just switch to 3g and the coverage is pretty good all over for that. I'm open to correction if somebody is in the know.

Advertisement