Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympia seating advice

Options
  • 21-02-2016 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hey guys, can anyone help me out here? Going to a gig in March. Have ticket for Circle D in the centre seat but saw an offer of the same price on toutless for a seat in the Stalls (near the front) C-22... Tempted since it's much near (although to the side)... Any advice? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

camz09 wrote: »
    Hey guys, can anyone help me out here? Going to a gig in March. Have ticket for Circle D in the centre seat but saw an offer of the same price on toutless for a seat in the Stalls (near the front) C-22... Tempted since it's much near (although to the side)... Any advice? Thanks!

Stay where you are, sound will be much better in the center.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

Whosthis wrote: »
    Stay where you are, sound will be much better in the center.

Yep... good view and plenty close from Circle too!

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

Circle Row D is great view of stage. Enjoy the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If I was offered either I would go with the circle ones.

Row G in the stalls is good as you have a walkway in front of you, i.e. millions of leg room. Row C is too close for my liking, having to look up.

And better sound as mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭camz09

Ooh didn't know that! Thanks so much for the advice :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement