Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping canned pumpkin puree in limerick

• 21-02-2016 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭

This might be a stupid question, but does anyone know where to find canned pumpkin puree in Limerick? or can I only get it online?

Thanks a million

Note: to moderators if this is stupid just delete, please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I've never seen it here. You can get Libby's canned pumpkin in Fallon and Byrne in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Im pretty sure i have seen it in some of those sweet shops - the "olde" ones. There is one on Roches street and one in the crescent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭tanit

I'll check those shops Parchment is talking about, during the week and Fallon and Byrne next time I'm in Dublin.

Thanks a million to both

I'll check those shops Parchment is talking about, during the week and Fallon and Byrne next time I'm in Dublin. It's a pity they don't sell it in Ireland in more places, it's very nice and practical to have around.

Thanks a million to both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Keep an eye on the Lidl and Aldi specials. They have had tinned pumpkin on occasion over the last few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,468 ✭✭✭squonk

On the face of it, the Ye Olde shops might be the best local bet as it's an american ingredient. Not Limerick but Candyland in Galway might be able to help. If you don't want to make the trip to Galway you can have a look at candyland.ie as well. I'd suspect though that you'd have better luck in the autumn when it's kind of a topical ingredient!

squonk wrote: »
    On the face of it, the Ye Olde shops might be the best local bet as it's an american ingredient. Not Limerick but Candyland in Galway might be able to help. If you don't want to make the trip to Galway you can have a look at candyland.ie as well. I'd suspect though that you'd have better luck in the autumn when it's kind of a topical ingredient!

The tip for Candyland is really good they had pumpkin and is also very reasonably priced including the delivery costs for a change. Thanks a million for the link :)

And Iguana I will keep an eye on those specials and I signed your petition

Mr Duffy's Shop in O'Connell street didn't have it this week when I went but they seem to stock it every now and then.

All the leads were great Thanks to everyone.

Advertisement