Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balloon business

Options
  • 21-02-2016 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Im strongly thinking of setting up a balloon business to supply for events, birthdays etc.

Can anyone recommend a wholesalers where i could purchase the equipment need?

Ive searched on google but all that seems to pop up are actual balloon businesses and not wholesalers.

If this isnt the right place, can mods please move. Thank u

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Not sure whether you'd call them wholesalers but these guys are based in Ashbourne and seem to have everything you'll need. They also do training courses.

http://www.irishpartysupplies.ie

There's also Barry's Balloons Party Shop in Dublin 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭meijin

cruais wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a wholesalers where i could purchase the equipment need?

yes, see my PM

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Naylor1

Sorry to re-open an old thread, I was wondering if anyone with an insight into the balloon manufacturing side of things has any suggestion on where I could get a foil balloon made up. It's part of an art project I am working on and would need to conform to a completely custom design I have made. I'm not quite sure if its possible or not.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Why not contact the companies mentioned above who are the most likely to be able to answer your question?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭mrawkward

Naylor1 wrote: »
    Sorry to re-open an old thread, I was wondering if anyone with an insight into the balloon manufacturing side of things has any suggestion on where I could get a foil balloon made up. It's part of an art project I am working on and would need to conform to a completely custom design I have made. I'm not quite sure if its possible or not.

Unlikely to be an interesting business opportunity for any supplier. They all buy in bulk from China, none made here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Walter2016

Naylor1 wrote: »

If its a project, and just a few needed, then get plain 18" foil balloons (available in tons of colours). Have your design printed on a suitable material to the exact size of the balloon, attach it and then inflate the balloon.

Advertisement