Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alteration pricing?

• 21-02-2016 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Need a suit jacket taken in and the sleeves shortened and also a pair of slacks taken up slightly for a wedding next month. Ball park on how much that would cost in an alterations place?

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Best bet is to give a call or drop in with the suit. Hems can be anywhere from €8-15 per leg/arm depending on the structure of the piece. You'd be looking at more again for the jacket to be taken in if darts or pleats need to be considered.

I recently got a playsuit altered, I ended up having to get the arms removed and put back on and it cost me €35, it was not as simple a job as I had hoped!

Advertisement