Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody with An Post mobile??

Options
  • 21-02-2016 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

I've to get a new phone for an elderly relative but Vodafone is the best network out their way but they are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive.

I noticed An Post operate on this network and just wanted to check what they are like, customer service, etc. They have a great prepay plan which would suit her and the handset she wants is cheaper than other networks, it almost sounds too good to be true.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Daenarys wrote: »
    I've to get a new phone for an elderly relative but Vodafone is the best network out their way but they are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive.

I noticed An Post operate on this network and just wanted to check what they are like, customer service, etc. They have a great prepay plan which would suit her and the handset she wants is cheaper than other networks, it almost sounds too good to be true.

It's the only network I haven't tried out. But if they are using Vodafone as their signal provider they should be good , as for customer service I haven't heard anything bad about them.

Advertisement