Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitting

Options
  • 21-02-2016 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of some free websites that I can advertise babysitting availability? As parents where do you go to find a babysitter?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

MFlack2012 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of some free websites that I can advertise babysitting availability? As parents where do you go to find a babysitter?

I think rollercoaster.ie charge for adds... But i think schooldays.ie is free. Go to the childcare section and start a thread giving your availability etc. mindme.ie is another one. You'd have to check if that's free or not tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭MFlack2012

Thanks, yes mindme is one I'm on and rollercoaster but they charge. Will try schooldays. Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Shop/supermarket noticeboards, library, sometimes gp surgeries.

Advertisement