Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Plugshare, and Gorey rapid

• 22-02-2016 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭

I've been using Plugshare for about two weeks. It is very useful as it shows which chargers are live, broken, and people can leave useful tips about them, like how to get free parking etc. If you don't know it, download the app and have a look, the map is better than ESB and it works away from Ireland, too.

I have just returned from a 180km return trip that included a planned recharge at Gorey Maxol, which is broken (resets after 2% and eventually powers off). The double-sided "slow" type 2 next to it is useless to all new ESB card holders, as it does not recognise them! Engineer told me those cannot be remotely activated, so the whole Gorey Maxol site is basically useless for a while.

I was able to mark it as such in Plugshare, and I submitted two fresh photos. I do not know of any other way that we could be sharing such info with each other as easily. Go on, go on, go on...will you, please? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

Bummer

Crazy re the slow charger

Advertisement