Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vincent de Paul meetings Swords

Options
  • 22-02-2016 1:57am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I was chatting to the SvP guys during a fundraiser in Swords at Christmas time and they invited me to join.

Does anyone know if it's every Wednesday they meet at 7:30 in the school at the Manor?

If you'd prefer to pm please do, I'm very interested in getting involved.

TIA

S

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The contact details used to be in the back of the Swords Trade Directory but it's not in this year's issue. Your best bet would be to contact the V de P through their website or Facebook page.

Advertisement