Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit presented today but I received no bill?

Options
  • 22-02-2016 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi there

Electric Ireland presented a direct debit to my account today but I received no bill, either in the post or by email. I moved house in November. Problem is because I have no bill I don't have my account no so can't log in online. How do I get my account no, do I need to call you? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi millivanilli,

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to read you did not receive your bill.

Just so we can advise on how to proceed, do you receive your bills by post? If so, you would not have an online account, as this discontinues paper bills, converting them to online only. An online account needs to be set up by the customer, with a password created.

Thanks,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭millivanilli

Hi Una

Thanks for the quick reply, sorry my online account from my old address was automatically transferred to my new address, I didn't realise sorry! I assumed I would have to set up a new online account so all is grand!

Sorry again, thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again millivanilli,

That is no problem at all - glad to read it is resolved for you, and if you require any further information or assistance, do let us know.

We are here on Boards.ie until 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement