Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightbulbs

Options
  • 22-02-2016 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭

Where is a good place to buy cheap lightbulbs?
    I need various different types and would like to get them in one go if possible.
    Obviously I could go into Woodies or somewhere like that, but I'm thinking that's probably not the cheapest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

fjon wrote: »
    Where is a good place to buy cheap lightbulbs?
    I need various different types and would like to get them in one go if possible.
    Obviously I could go into Woodies or somewhere like that, but I'm thinking that's probably not the cheapest?

Dealz has them,even LED's which are the cheapest I've seen @ €1.49

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭fjon

Great, that's a good suggestion! Any idea on the quality? Will I get lightbulbs that only last half the amount of time?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Any I got are grand,I've had expensive ones blow just as soon as cheap ones.Aldi also sell bulbs but Dealz seems to be the cheapest one stop shop,just write out a list of what you want before you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭fjon

I got a 10 pack in Aldi today for €10 - that's the best price I've seen them. They're only available for the next few days though.

Advertisement