Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 22-2-2016 (FastLane Fallout)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mystery Solved.
    Guess those reports over the last 2 weeks of Taker's WM opponent "not on the roster" make sense now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

briany wrote: »
    Brilliant booking. All you people who don't like it, I can't understand you. You're sad that an Undertaker match will actually mean something instead of it being some one off thing with no buildup or consequence??

Either Taker jobs to SHANE or we are stuck with The Authority in charge. You like the idea of either of those options? I don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

bryon said shane himself will have to face taker :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

that sucks :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,454 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just watched the opening segment back, it's definitely Shane wrestling the Undertaker, not someone representing him, so that quashes Taker vs. Rock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I don't mind if Shane beats him to be honest , But ya got to wonder is it just Shane coming back for a one and done now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

They should make it 3 matches to decide who gets control...Shane vs Taker, Stephanie vs Rousey and HHH vs Reigns. If the Authority get the best of 3 they stay in power.

Maybe Shane coming back is a sign that maybe, just maybe that Vince is ready to call it a day..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Jesus Christ three ad breaks in a few minutes.

Well when the opening segment lasts 30 minutes, no wonder all the ad breaks.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Maybe Shane coming back is a sign that maybe, just maybe that Vince is ready to call it a day..

I wonder how happy Steph and trips would be if they was even slighty true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

bit of downer tbh. we were expecting Sting, Cena, Rock ?? and taker will face someone who is not a wrestler at the biggest stage of them all :(:(:(:(.

maybe shane wins a match or something that will allow him to pick a partner before mania

I find it bizarre the more that I think about it. I think a lot of those hardcore fans who attend Mania would really not like the idea of Taker losing to Shane, so if the idea is to get a Shane McMahon era up and running, I think that would be a hideous way to do it since many of the audience would back Taker for sentimental reasons.

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Shane has more right to the company than Triple H so I imagine if he wanted it, he'd get it. The problem here is that he is very successful in his other ventures and honestly doesn't need it.

They'd be Fuming, all this time they thought they were running the company, but really they weren't.. My interest in Wrestlemania 32 has now skyrocketed on Shane simply coming back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,167 ✭✭✭✭briany

Either Taker jobs to SHANE or we are stuck with The Authority in charge. You like the idea of either of those options? I don't.

Yes, I like the first one, even though I have historically been a big Taker fan. It's a great idea. For one thing, it puts Taker in the potential position of heel for a large proportion of the audience. Shane may be 46, but for one match he could go, without a doubt. If someone as accomplished as Kurt Angle endorsed Shane, then Ive no problem with him going over. Who cares if Taker has to do a job? The streak has already ended.

Ah go away Roman for Christ sake. Jesus Roman put a bit of emotion into it. Roman you were in the main event last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

It would be awesome if Shane features regularly between now and Mania and Vince commands LON again to blind-side him and weaken him. Cue Wrestlemania, and the camera panning to Shane in the hours leading up to the match still carrying the injury. Doctor confirms same. Match comes around and Taker gets his entrance. Lillian Garcia announces due to medical advice Shane is unable to compete but has a replacement.

"If you smell......"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Poor Roman. The man is just a complete charisma blackhole.

Jaysus if you'd said at 13:30 yesterday that Shane McMahon would be back, well played WWE, well played indeed.

J. Marston wrote: »

If only I could thank this twice.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »

Yeah it's not good at all.

It would be awesome if Shane features regularly between now and Mania and Vince commands LON again to blind-side him and weaken him. Cue Wrestlemania, and the camera panning to Shane in the hours leading up to the match still carrying the injury. Doctor confirms same. Match comes around and Taker gets his entrance. Lillian Garcia announces due to medical advice Shane is unable to compete but has a replacement.

"If you smell......"

Replace "if you smell" with a short burst of static and the appropriate music to follow and I'd blow my load, if you catch my drift.

briany wrote: »
    Yes, I like the first one, even though I have historically been a big Taker fan. It's a great idea. For one thing, it puts Taker in the potential position of heel for a large proportion of the audience. Shane may be 46, but for one match he could go, without a doubt. If someone as accomplished as Kurt Angle endorsed Shane, then Ive no problem with him going over. Who cares if Taker has to do a job? The streak has already ended.

No, it's a wretched idea.

Taker at Mania, while nowhere near as massive as it was prior to the streak being broken, nevertheless still has a degree of specialty attached to it as evidenced by the Wyatt match and the clamour for matches with Sting, Cena, etc. It can still have a lot of use for someone young to go over him.

And yet you are happy to see a 46 year old non-wrestler who hasn't been around in seven years go over him.

I actually find this idea offensive and I say that as someone who f*cking hates The Authority with a passion. As much as I loathe them I would be compelled to back Taker in the match, and I doubt I would be alone. And given the idea is to get people supporting Shane, that booking psychology is arse-backwards.

Bryon needs to stop that stupid arm thing.

Adjust your hearing ? Really ? Jesus Byron.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

I'M calling it Ambrose to drive in to the arena in a ambulance

The arch bishop of promos is in the house.

Yes Paul. Just preach.

The arch bishop of promos is in the house.

Surely Heyman deserves the title The Pope Of Promos??

paconnors wrote: »
    I'M calling it Ambrose to drive in to the arena in a ambulance

Are you part of the wwe creative team ? Haha

• Advertisement

Here comes Big Poppa Pump.

Advertisement