Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FREE Breakfast Friday at McDonalds (Fri 26th)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

On the toilet bowl since 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Picked one up in Rathmines about 9.45. Longish queues, but served in about 3 minutes.
    Have the say the staff were all incredibly cheerful in the face of relentless stupidity.

You were handed a voucher on the way in that clearly said Bacon or Sausage, with a picture of each to remove any doubt.
    Guy somewhere behind me leaned over about 4 people in 2 queues to wave his voucher at someone at the till
    "Bacon or Sausage?"
    - What?
    "Would you like Bacon or Sausage?"
    - Whatever it says on the thing!
    "Well, you can have Baco--"
    - Ah forget it! (starts to turn away, turns back). Give me a breakfast roll! A breakfast roll! This free food business is nonsense!

Meanwhile the girl on the other side of me is asking if the voucher covers anything on the breakfast menu. While the server is trying to explain, it turns out she actually wants a bacon mcmuffin.

Can only presume that kind of thing had been going on all morning. I would have gone mad if I'd been working there.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Got my freebie in Shannon this morning, minimal queue. Of course I got stuck behind the family who wanted one without egg, and had trouble deciding between sausage or bacon.

Got a large cappuccino and a fistful of jam, because i'm a sucker for free jam. :-D Why yes sir, I am going to jam up my muffin, thank you very much.

Advertisement