Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account contract query

Options
  • 22-02-2016 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

Hi,

i have been on previously but I'm not satisfied with the answer.

I swapped my mobile phone over from meteor to eir in January to avail of an offer. I had difficulty accessing my account originally however it seems I was set up not as an eir mobile user but under the settings for someone with land line etc. 

I switched from a 30 day contract with meteor to the equivalent with eir but because of how it was set up i seem to be in an 18 month contract on a sim only plan? This doesnt make sense as I have no telephone line and I didnt purchase a mobile phone with the plan? 

Could you advice how this is the case? At the time of sign up I was in the shop for approx 50 minutes as they were having computer issues and maybe this has something to do with it as another person had to be called in to fix it  while i waited. 

Also could you confirm how much data i have incl. with add ons as it's not easy to figure it out from the screen I can view for the home set up.

thanks

Advertisement