Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nest thermostat

Options
  • 22-02-2016 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

im interested in this nest thermostat deal you have at the moment. the 3rd generation thermostat says that it can control the hot water now separately. does this mean that it can control the immersion? if I could control the hot water remotely without having to turn on the heating in the house as well i'd be very interested

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi bemak,

Thanks very much for your interest in Electric Ireland/Nest.

We are just clarifying with Home Services and will get back to you ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭bemak

Hi bemak,

Thanks very much for your interest in Electric Ireland/Nest.

We are just clarifying with Home Services and will get back to you ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

________
    thanks a mil!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again bemak,

Thanks for your patience.

We have received confirmation that, while the Nest 3rd Generation does control heating of water, unfortunately it does not control the immersion.

If the customer has a separate hot water zone (i.e. a separate switch on the time-clock for hot water) Nest accommodates this.

If you would like a callback, do send me a private message with your name and telephone number and the best time you can be telephoned at.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭bemak

Hi again bemak,

Thanks for your patience.

We have received confirmation that, while the Nest 3rd Generation does control heating of water, unfortunately it does not control the immersion.

If the customer has a separate hot water zone (i.e. a separate switch on the time-clock for hot water) Nest accommodates this.

If you would like a callback, do send me a private message with your name and telephone number and the best time you can be telephoned at.

Kind regards,
    Una
    IM sent

Advertisement