Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STEREOPHONICS AND THE VACCINES AS SPECIAL GUESTS ROYAL HOSPITAL KILMAINHAM – 30TH JUN

Options
  • 22-02-2016 2:33pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

*TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY AT 9AM*

Ticket Information
    Tickets €44.05 incl. booking fee
    Tickets go on sale this Friday, 26th February at 9am from Ticketmaster outlets nationwide and www.ticketmaster.ie
    Please note this is a strictly over 18’s event.
    Subject to license.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Bit of a strange combo for a gig. I can't imagine a lot of Stereophonics hardcore fans are into the Vaccines and vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Yeah I can't see this selling very well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Yeah I can't see this selling very well.

Ah id say it well sell well , since they didnt play dublin since the last album . Plus with capacity under 10,000 id say it will sell out closer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Ah id say it well sell well , since they didnt play dublin since the last album . Plus with capacity under 10,000 id say it will sell out closer
    D'ya reckon? Are Stereophonics that big over here? Vaccines have also played here a ridiculous amount of times at this stage too.

D'ya reckon? Are Stereophonics that big over here? Vaccines have also played here a ridiculous amount of times at this stage too.

Ah they wouldnt be as big as they used to but id still say they will get a decent enough crowd but it wont sell out till closer , Yea Vaccines have played a good few times tho but at least its a better match then Biffy/YouMeAtSix a few years ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

D'ya reckon? Are Stereophonics that big over here?

Years ago, they headlined Slane

*mindblown*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

lc180 wrote: »
    Bit of a strange combo for a gig. I can't imagine a lot of Stereophonics hardcore fans are into the Vaccines and vice versa.

I would have thought they compliment each other.
    Bland indie / college rock bands with good 'chooons'.
    For an outdoor summer gig, you'll get a good lot going.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

lc180 wrote: »
    Years ago, they headlined Slane

*mindblown*

In fairness, the first album was quality (still is!). Second was alright. It steeply went downhill after that though. . .

Either way, I think I'll pass on this

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Will go to see the Stereophonics, always a good gig. The Vaccines are ****. Would have been much better if they had brought Band of Skulls with them instead, a much better band.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

I'd go if it was 15 quid cheaper and they dropped the Vaccines from the bill. Always liked Stereophonics singles. 45 is expensive though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Johemian

I'm a big fan of both ^^.

No presale about anywhere though, no?

Tickets bought :)

Advertisement