Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming/workstation PC desk

Options
  • 22-02-2016 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a new desk for my PC, currently I have a corner desk that's a bit crap. There isn't enough room to comfortably put my rig on top of it with my monitor etc.
    I'm looking everywhere to find something nice simple and stylish but I'm failing, everything I've seen looks like something from a work office or a CEO office.
    Around 140cm in width would be ideal, and I'm willing to spend up to around 250-300 euro on it. Any suggestions?
    I'm hoping to get a corsair 900d as well so desk depth/sturdyiness is fairly crucial as that thing is a monster of a case.
    Oh and IKEA is out as I live in Kerry and they don't deliver :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

I have a normal corner desk like many u see on adverts, and had a top section built for it. Bought microwave wall mounting brackets and bolted to the side and placed my corsair 750d on those with a small bolt through, loads of space corner desk is around 1800 X 1600 I think,
    image_zpsgzejcrd6.png
    Similar to mine on adverts for like €90 and loads of space,
    IMG_2830_zpssxkigrqy.jpg
    I had the top section made my local kitchen fitters and delighted with the result, it was €250 for the top alone though!

Advertisement