Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female singer wanted for gigs in Dublin center

Options
  • 22-02-2016 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Do you love Norah Jones, Celine Dion and Eva Cassidy? Are you interested in singing in a duo/trio with grand piano and bass and make some extra money? You don't necessarily have to read music the important thing is you have a love for jazz/soul and a good ear. If your answer is yes to these questions you should answer this ad immediately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mickcorea

It seems I am not able to answer private messages. If you give me the link I will listen to it.

:)

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fisher 123456

Hi there.....sounds like something I'd love to have a crack at...have just come out if a band ....been giggling since last year

Here's a couple of links and if you can send me more info that would be great

It's not allowing me to post my links ...do have an entail address I can send them to ?

Hi Fisher 123456,

And thank you for your message. If you have any samples to show the style your are singing in, you can email me at mickcorea@hotmail.com.

Best wishes,

Mikael.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LuEmo

Hi there, this sounds like something I would love to do, I've got a song I wrote posted on YouTube how can I send u the link?

Sent PM

• Advertisement

Hi LuEmo,

And thank you for your message. If you have any samples to show the style your are singing in, you can email me at mickcorea@hotmail.com.

Best wishes,

Mikael.

Advertisement