Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 4s going dead at 50% battery

• 22-02-2016 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

My iPhone seems to die very suddenly once it goes below 50% battery. This has been going on for about a month now and usually happens at the most inconvenient times. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening. Tia.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭laoisfan

Your battery is shot I reckon. You can probably install some battery app which will check how many charge cycles it has done and how many potentially you have left.

Are you feeling adventurous :) - Click me!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I was having the same issue and got my battery replaced in one of the technology shops on Henry Street for 25 euro and it's back to being perfect now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Battery is knackered so pop a new one in and youll be grand.

Advertisement