Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silver Ombre

Options
  • 22-02-2016 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any hairdressers in and around the Dublin City Center/North Dublin area who would be able to do black to silver ombre. Unfortunately I cannot post any images as references since i'm a new user, however a simple "black to silver ombre" google search will generate good examples.

My hair itself is borderline black. I have been to a few consultations, and I was informed that my hair would have to be bleached several times (understandable), but that the total cost could come up to be in and around 350-400 euro. :(

I'm a college student, so I can't really afford to spend such a large sum on dying my hair. I completely understand that you get what you pay for, and that I can't expect great hair for practically nothing, but I was wondering if any of you know of any places that could do this at a more affordable price, or perhaps if there is a cheaper alternative.

Looking forward to any input! Thanks in advance! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I tried to do something similar myself. My hair isn't black but it's a deep brown. My hair turned green. It's definately not something worth cheaping out on. Your hair will have to be lifted a lot because it'll have to be blonde before it can be grey, and you'll want to go to someone who knows what they're at before you end up with green hair that needs to be cut off as it's beyond repair

Advertisement