Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Car Insurance, disc never arrived

Options
  • 22-02-2016 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Dear Sir / Madam,

[font=arial, sans-serif]I have recently purchased a car insurance from BOI.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Shortly after the transaction I have received a new business pack containing a proposal form. I have posted the signed proposal form together with copies of my driving licence and an original certificate of no claims from previous insurance company to the specified address in a prepaid envelope provided. The paperwork was posted on Friday, the 12-th of February. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]10 days later I still have not received my insurance disc or any confirmation of receipt of my documents.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]How can I get a confirmation of the receipt of my paperwork and find out when I should expect to receive my insurance disc? Does the BOI car insurance team have a dedicated email address? The website only gives phone number, but customer service works only 9-5:30, and I'm usually working during this time and cannot make a call. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If my documents still have not been received, is there an email address I can use to send soft copies to, in order to expedite the process?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Kind regards,[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Daniel[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

drazlovan wrote: »
    Dear Sir / Madam,

[font=arial, sans-serif]I have recently purchased a car insurance from BOI.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Shortly after the transaction I have received a new business pack containing a proposal form. I have posted the signed proposal form together with copies of my driving licence and an original certificate of no claims from previous insurance company to the specified address in a prepaid envelope provided. The paperwork was posted on Friday, the 12-th of February. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]10 days later I still have not received my insurance disc or any confirmation of receipt of my documents.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]How can I get a confirmation of the receipt of my paperwork and find out when I should expect to receive my insurance disc? Does the BOI car insurance team have a dedicated email address? The website only gives phone number, but customer service works only 9-5:30, and I'm usually working during this time and cannot make a call. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If my documents still have not been received, is there an email address I can use to send soft copies to, in order to expedite the process?[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Kind regards,[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Daniel[/font]
    Hi Daniel,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Sorry to hear you have not received confirmation of receipt of these documents yet. As there is no contact email address for this team unfortunately, please call RSA Insurance who underwrite our Car Insurance and they will be able to check your details. Their number is 1890 608 608 or 01- 290 1965 and a representative will be happy to help you.

Please let us know if we can help you with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement