Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2016 in South America

• 22-02-2016 8:58pm

Hey guys,

Planning on going loco in South America for two and a half to three weeks during the summer.

Provisionally going to head the August bank holiday weekend. Hoping to see bits of maybe two countries in that time.

What countries would be the most doable in that time, and what generally is the cheapest South America country to fly into??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Achillles

Thinking of doing the same myself this summer. Was thinking Brazil and Argentina but finding it hard to put an itinerary together. Costly to fly to, it seems to be pretty much two stops, one of them at Miami.

One plus. The flights seem crazy, crazy expensive. I went traveling two years ago in Asia and got my return tickets maybe 6 weeks before hand for 450.

Going to keep an eye on sky scanner as my dates are set in stone.

Would flying to a another European country be an option?

Advertisement