Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anxiety and depression thread (Please read OP)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

I'd take a walk in the rain in exchange for doing this bloody class!

I'd say ! Hope it goes well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    I'd say ! Hope it goes well

Thanks! Here an hour early but that's anxiety for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,909 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Thanks! Here an hour early but that's anxiety for you

Well, at least your going to get your seat. ;)

That's a positive!

How's everyone doing this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

How's everyone doing this evening?

I want to sleep but want to talk, Going to try have some dinner now then watch the football later instead of having a nap. Just went the shop to do my Lotto, maybe i might get some luck for a change, but the only luck i really want is just being back to the old me.

• Advertisement

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    I want to sleep but want to talk, Going to try have some dinner now then watch the football later instead of having a nap. Just went the shop to do my Lotto, maybe i might get some luck for a change, but the only luck i really want is just being back to the old me.
    I would love to be the old me too ! Don't know who I am anymore .... But I'm hoping I will get back to me , just sat down now to watch to too

You're all making me jealous!

You're all making me jealous!

And I had pizza mmmm . Hopefully it's not too long a class

Hope sleep comes easy to all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Hope sleep comes easy to all

I'm going to try sleep now but i already know come 2/3am i'll be wide awake.

• Advertisement

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    I'm going to try sleep now but i already know come 2/3am i'll be wide awake.

Have you tried camomile tea? Very sedating I use two tea bags. No need for fancy brand Tesco own brand does the job

Dreaded morning anxiety again, there's only so much valium can do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,909 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Dreaded morning anxiety again, there's only so much valium can do

Could you build something in to your morning routine which would distract you in those initial times of stress.

Maybe always showering in the morning, or going for a walk or anything which you feel you could manage. It could give you a sense of motivation to get out of bed and then get you over the hump of initial anxiety.

Could you build something in to your morning routine which would distract you in those initial times of stress.

Maybe always showering in the morning, or going for a walk or anything which you feel you could manage. It could give you a sense of motivation to get out of bed and then get you over the hump of initial anxiety.

I'm meeting my psychiatric nurse today ill mention it to him and see what he thinks

How is everyone doing today?

How is everyone doing today?

Hi , fcuked up day here but I got through it ! How are you today ??

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Hi , fcuked up day here but I got through it ! How are you today ??

Aww how come? Enjoying the nice weather meeting my psychiatric nurse later today for a coffee

Aww how come? Enjoying the nice weather meeting my psychiatric nurse later today for a coffee

Had to go somewhere this morning that I really didn't want to , but I did it and now I'm like so so exausted can hardly move . Oh that will be good meeting your nurse hope it goes well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Today is a day for crawling into a hole and not coming out. I hope the rest of ye are ok.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Today is a day for crawling into a hole and not coming out. I hope the rest of ye are ok.

Need to vent?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Our ears are here Succubus

I'm only just up.. Didn't feel like moving at all today.

Our ears are here Succubus

I'm only just up.. Didn't feel like moving at all today.

Aren't you on leave? You're supposed to be resting :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aren't you on leave? You're supposed to be resting :)

Haha yes I am.. Being too lazy maybe.

Haha yes I am.. Being too lazy maybe.

You can never be too lazy! Lovely sun out today where I am, definitely lifts the mood

Succubus_ wrote: »

Hope you ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭4Ad

Hi, there was a great talk on Newstalks Ciara Kellys Lunchtime show today in regarding loneliness, a few people rang in live to talk about their struggles..
    Worth a listen.
    I kept saying 'Thats me'...

I left the house, it's lovely out.

Will try find that episode on newstalk site, thanks

I left the house, it's lovely out.

Will try find that episode on newstalk site, thanks

Sunny but cold here! Did you get up to much?

Starting to feel myself after almost two weeks of hell. Phew. That was a close one. Thanks to everyone here who got me through it. It means more than you'll ever know.

• Advertisement

Starting to feel myself after almost two weeks of hell. Phew. That was a close one. Thanks to everyone here who got me through it. It means more than you'll ever know.

Oh so glad your feeling a bit better dunne , it's so hard when it's a bad few weeks . Hope you have a nice evening now that your feeling more like you

Advertisement