Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anxiety and depression thread (Please read OP)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Whitecarstones

Attending the local public mental health service which is a complete and utter joke. For the last eight appointments I have had with the team I have seen seven different doctors. All students on placement besides one who was the rudest man i have ever met. The students did not know me from Adam nor had even bothered to review my file. I am going through trauma in my life and it is unbearable having to repeat myself everytime. Even at that its the same old questions. They dont even listen to my answers. Just robotically write them down without making eye contact. Everytime they ask how my mood is, i tell them its getting worse and worse. That the emotional pain im dealing with is becoming so intolerable that I have often fleeting suicidal thoughts. Im then told to come back in nine weeks everytime. You could not make it up! I most often than not come out feeling much worse. Not listened to by very cold people.

I have a written a letter of complaint to the consultant because I just could not hack it anymore. I asked simply to be seen by the same doctor for a few sessions so I can get a proper diagnosis. I know in my heart what I have but I need them to tell me. I know i am on the wrong medication and not getting the proper therapy.

Once I sent this letter; they all closed ranks and made me feel like I was all wrong. Just because I am the one with the mental health problems does not mean I am not intelligent. I will give that to myself at least..

I got no reply from her. Just her junior doctors who just brushed it off as the public mental health system. As if it is something to be proud of. But is that even a satisfactory response to get when you are at deaths door.

I simply cannot afford to go private and I just am about to throw in the towel. I have been to pieta house and all that, but my particular situation does really need the attention of a proper professional.

I just dont know who or what to turn to. Is this not pure medical negligence on part of the system? Or is that just me? I am not even angry about it anymore. Just heartbroken. My voice was (barely) heard, then it was silenced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Attending the local public mental health service which is a complete and utter joke. For the last eight appointments I have had with the team I have seen seven different doctors. All students on placement besides one who was the rudest man i have ever met. The students did not know me from Adam nor had even bothered to review my file. I am going through trauma in my life and it is unbearable having to repeat myself everytime. Even at that its the same old questions. They dont even listen to my answers. Just robotically write them down without making eye contact. Everytime they ask how my mood is, i tell them its getting worse and worse. That the emotional pain im dealing with is becoming so intolerable that I have often fleeting suicidal thoughts. Im then told to come back in nine weeks everytime. You could not make it up! I most often than not come out feeling much worse. Not listened to by very cold people.

I have a written a letter of complaint to the consultant because I just could not hack it anymore. I asked simply to be seen by the same doctor for a few sessions so I can get a proper diagnosis. I know in my heart what I have but I need them to tell me. I know i am on the wrong medication and not getting the proper therapy.

Once I sent this letter; they all closed ranks and made me feel like I was all wrong. Just because I am the one with the mental health problems does not mean I am not intelligent. I will give that to myself at least..

I got no reply from her. Just her junior doctors who just brushed it off as the public mental health system. As if it is something to be proud of. But is that even a satisfactory response to get when you are at deaths door.

I simply cannot afford to go private and I just am about to throw in the towel. I have been to pieta house and all that, but my particular situation does really need the attention of a proper professional.

I just dont know who or what to turn to. Is this not pure medical negligence on part of the system? Or is that just me? I am not even angry about it anymore. Just heartbroken. My voice was (barely) heard, then it was silenced.

Hi mate, was is your particular situation?

You can pm me if you need a chat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

You did nothing wrong, it's an utter disgrace is what it is. There is a service run by the HSE called Counselling in Primary Care, but you need a medical card to be elligible. Here's the link in case you do and you might be interested:

https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/4/mental-health-services/counsellingpc/

8 sessions funded by the HSE after a referral is sent by your GP. Now it can take a while to be seen, in my case it was nearly 2 months. But if you're elligible for it and interested, 8 sessions is about €400 worth that you don't need to worry about. I didn't stick with it for long, just down to myself. It depends on the counsellor too, the person I was with was very friendly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Going back into hibernation; for some reason the CFS/ME with all its glories (!) is in supermode both physically and in ever other way. Unspeakable illness...been over 50 years now.

Stay safe out there; staying as snug as I can here. It is so peaceful out here on the island and they leave me alone! Just me, the cats and youtube and knitting.

And sleep curled up round a hwb and a cat. Who thinks they are curled up round me..

Caring about all there...

All quiet in here the past while, how is everyone doing? Hope you all had a great start to 2020

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

I've being doing good. Since the pain of my Psoriasis has eased i have been more active.
    My appetite is normal again too. Maybe since Thursday i have been sleeping really well so my energy levels are good. I haven't had a nap in well over 2 weeks i think.
    Each morning i wake and i put on a bowl of porridge and some toast and it sets me up for the day.
    For sleeping i have being using sounds on my phone like wind and rain against my window as i find it therapeutic and it relaxes me.

I have put on some much needed weight too. I just have to keep this routine up.

Hope everyone is doing as well as can be.

The year has turned; the quality and length of light have changed almost perceptibly and many are reacting as you are!. Wonderful news!
    BohsCeltic wrote: »
    I've being doing good. Since the pain of my Psoriasis has eased i have been more active.
    My appetite is normal again too. Maybe since Thursday i have been sleeping really well so my energy levels are good. I haven't had a nap in well over 2 weeks i think.
    Each morning i wake and i put on a bowl of porridge and some toast and it sets me up for the day.
    For sleeping i have being using sounds on my phone like wind and rain against my window as i find it therapeutic and it relaxes me.

I have put on some much needed weight too. I just have to keep this routine up.

Hope everyone is doing as well as can be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

I've never been diagnosed with anxiety or depression and have never really spoken out about it to a professional. Definitely feel like I have some aspects of anxiety.

Feelings of nervousness or worry has been affecting my everyday life, and stopping me forming relationships with people, I often avoid social situations and freeze when in a situation that I have to make conversation. This is even with people I genuinely get on with and also family, that I could once talk to happily.
    I dont get enough sleep either so obviously this makes it worse

Often seeing many people forming relationships and friendships when I can't get past the formalities anymore I've abandoned so many friendships

Its getting quite annoying. I'll often avoid situations due to worrying so much about what to say or how to say it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

This seems so trivial considering what some of you here are going through, but I have to 'vent'.

I've suffered from anxiety and depression for most of my adult life. Thankfully the past few years have been pretty okay, but now the neighbours have started playing loud music (as in our walls are vibrating) for hours every day.

I'm feeling the old familiar stiffness in my shoulders and neck, a sure sign that the struggle is beginning again and I feel anxious all the time.

I approached the mother on Christmas Day after being tortured with hours of headache inducing music, but it's still going on.

I would bet that because I complained they are doing it deliberately now, the moment they return home, the music starts blasting.

I always feared that my depression would return...never thought it would be because of noisy neighbours. :(

Best wishes to all who are struggling.

Deepest commiserations. I suffered with bad neighbours and noise for years and when I had the chance to move once specified" no neighbours" and that is how I have lived since.

Try different ear plugs? Ask at a pharmacy? There are some excellent ones out now. And that will help as you are taking some control back?

Noise is so deeply invasive .

And no it is not trivial.

If they go on past 11 pm that is illegal and you can make a complaint. .. google noise complaint also if it is excessive. Check this with Citizens Information online. There are laws.
    This seems so trivial considering what some of you here are going through, but I have to 'vent'.

I've suffered from anxiety and depression for most of my adult life. Thankfully the past few years have been pretty okay, but now the neighbours have started playing loud music (as in our walls are vibrating) for hours every day.

I'm feeling the old familiar stiffness in my shoulders and neck, a sure sign that the struggle is beginning again and I feel anxious all the time.

I approached the mother on Christmas Day after being tortured with hours of headache inducing music, but it's still going on.

I would bet that because I complained they are doing it deliberately now, the moment they return home, the music starts blasting.

I always feared that my depression would return...never thought it would be because of noisy neighbours. :(

• Advertisement

I've never been diagnosed with anxiety or depression and have never really spoken out about it to a professional. Definitely feel like I have some aspects of anxiety.

Feelings of nervousness or worry has been affecting my everyday life, and stopping me forming relationships with people, I often avoid social situations and freeze when in a situation that I have to make conversation. This is even with people I genuinely get on with and also family, that I could once talk to happily.
    I dont get enough sleep either so obviously this makes it worse

Often seeing many people forming relationships and friendships when I can't get past the formalities anymore I've abandoned so many friendships

Its getting quite annoying. I'll often avoid situations due to worrying so much about what to say or how to say it.

Have you spoke to anyone about this ? I have always been a shy person but i have changed a bit over the past few years because deep down i know that if i can battle anxiety and depression then i can overcome anything life throws at me. It has made me stronger for sure.

Noise can be really bad. It makes me very irritable. Try keeping a diary of the times they are playing and for how long. I know some neighbours don't give a shi* and that you might feel uncomfortable asking them again, maybe just slip a note in their letterbox explaining to them that they are playing their music too loud, keep at them. Hopefully they might eventually listen.

As for me i had another good nights sleep. Went for a walk(well attempted walk in that wind) earlier and feel better. Already today i have consumed 2,900 calories of food. Trying to get weight back on and my appetite just keeps getting better.
    Sleep and fuel seem to be working well for me. I have even noticed a dramatic change in my skin, my mother even commented that i have that glow back that i always used to have.
    A lot of it is down to my thoughts. Instead of worrying about everything i just took the decision to tell myself whatever happens will happen, there is no point in dwelling over it and making me stress more.
    Life is too short for all that.

Best of luck everyone. The struggle is real but struggles can always be overcome. Keep the faith.

I am suffering so so much and i dont know what to do. I went for a walk today in the height of the storm, praying that a tree WOULD fall on me. I know that must sound so horrible and selfish especially considering others have died like this in the past.

I am literally wriggling trying to bring in more oxygen. I feel like I dont have enough coming in. Its not a panic attack per say.

I really really want to end the torment in my head. I go to different professionals (gp, pscyologist, etc) but I have a huge problem. My body completely betrays me. Its from years of repression. It has become second nature.

Whilst I do not appear to look bad, i know I am in a very serious place. But I cant show it. I have told these professionals that i cant, but it always seems to go over their heads. They cannot really connect with how I am feeling because they cannot physically see how this is destroying me.

I am not saying i am suicidal or not. I am just saying I dont want to continue my life feeling this way. It is such a struggle. Every single waking moment.

I am on various medications but they are clearly not working. I just dont know what to do or say to show them how i feel. I even wrote down nearly every single thought and feeling for them.

This is an example of what i am talking about..
    I hate christmas. I loathe it. It has always made my depression flare. So I was glad to see the back of it. The doctors are aware how much I hate it.

Last thursday I met with one doctor and they asked me how I felt. I explained how bad it was.

The response I got was "sure this is a very depressing time of year for alot of people, going back to reality etc. So thats why your feeling so low.

Its not. If anything my mood should be improving. But I just felt no matter what I said the doctor had made up their mind thats what the root cause of my feelings were. I know 100% this is not the case.

This is not an isolated incident. They are always at it. They take my depression and put their own cause to it without truly opening their minds abit more. Im basically being told why and how I am feeling. It then makes me feel like I am wrong all the time, and because they spent years in college they are 1000% sure about their own diagnosis.

I know some of you may say they have experience etc and of course I accept that but depression (whilst having similar symptoms) all have different causes, reasons, stories that believe it or not can be unique.

I can gurantee that none of you are going through what I am, just like I am not going through what you are..

Do some of you feel the same way? Or is this just me?

Also, any advice for someone who just cannot take anymore?

Thanks

I am suffering so so much and i dont know what to do. I went for a walk today in the height of the storm, praying that a tree WOULD fall on me. I know that must sound so horrible and selfish especially considering others have died like this in the past.

I am literally wriggling trying to bring in more oxygen. I feel like I dont have enough coming in. Its not a panic attack per say.

I really really want to end the torment in my head. I go to different professionals (gp, pscyologist, etc) but I have a huge problem. My body completely betrays me. Its from years of repression. It has become second nature.

Whilst I do not appear to look bad, i know I am in a very serious place. But I cant show it. I have told these professionals that i cant, but it always seems to go over their heads. They cannot really connect with how I am feeling because they cannot physically see how this is destroying me.

I am not saying i am suicidal or not. I am just saying I dont want to continue my life feeling this way. It is such a struggle. Every single waking moment.

I am on various medications but they are clearly not working. I just dont know what to do or say to show them how i feel. I even wrote down nearly every single thought and feeling for them.

This is an example of what i am talking about..
    I hate christmas. I loathe it. It has always made my depression flare. So I was glad to see the back of it. The doctors are aware how much I hate it.

Last thursday I met with one doctor and they asked me how I felt. I explained how bad it was.

The response I got was "sure this is a very depressing time of year for alot of people, going back to reality etc. So thats why your feeling so low.

Its not. If anything my mood should be improving. But I just felt no matter what I said the doctor had made up their mind thats what the root cause of my feelings were. I know 100% this is not the case.

This is not an isolated incident. They are always at it. They take my depression and put their own cause to it without truly opening their minds abit more. Im basically being told why and how I am feeling. It then makes me feel like I am wrong all the time, and because they spent years in college they are 1000% sure about their own diagnosis.

I know some of you may say they have experience etc and of course I accept that but depression (whilst having similar symptoms) all have different causes, reasons, stories that believe it or not can be unique.

I can gurantee that none of you are going through what I am, just like I am not going through what you are..

Do some of you feel the same way? Or is this just me?

Also, any advice for someone who just cannot take anymore?

Thanks

Hi there, do you see a psychiatrist?

Hi there, do you see a psychiatrist?

Public and barely get to see her. Cant afford private.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I haven't been here for a while- almost 9 months, apparently.

Last few months have been really strange, in a mostly positive way. I adopted a cat-or more specifically, she adopted me. She wandered into my place, and I just started feeding her. She used to stay exclusively outside-now she comes indoors, often sits on a chair or on mine, or a family member's lap. She's a wonderful cat-also wiped out the mice problem that had become annoying.
    She's helped with my anxiety too- generally made herself at home, and she's also become very friendly with everyone she meets. Struts into a room, hilariously. :)

In the last few days, I've had kind of a weird setback. Just the last few days, I kind of got some bad news. I didn't take a break over the holidays, was determined to keep busy. My own way to see in the New Year was to work, keep busy, and do my own things.

I was doing alright, until the last few days, when sadly a lot of bad news came through-some of it was in the media, some it was old sites I used to frequent now closing down, and some of it was from people in my locality who've been given some horrible, sad news that sort of threw me. From late Thursday, or Friday, my sleep pattern went to hell. It was sort of weird coming up to then, but I put it down to the winter months, and lack of sunlight.
    I'd wake up at about 4 am, or 6 am, and then get something to eat, and then maybe go to bed around 3pm, and then repeat.

I'd been working from home, with people who are in different timezones, so I was trying to sort of meet them via skype or direct messaging.
    Much of this sort of messed me up in the last few days.
    Today (Sunday/ Monday-I merged them because it felt like merging) I went to bed Sunday around 1 or 2 pm, and woke up at 6 am Monday morning. I decided to stay up,

Has anyone else had weird, drained energy levels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

I'm finding just living life to be utterly exhausting. Even when things are going OK and I'm somewhat happy, I'm wrecked by the end of the day.

I'm not surprised at the activity on here as we enter the winter months. I definitely believe the winter blues is real

I'm not surprised at the activity on here as we enter the winter months. I definitely believe the winter blues is real

I don't mind the winter months.
    Go back to 2018 i was working and had booked a holiday to Thailand so had something to look forward to.
    2019 i had a trip to Germany so again something to keep me going.
    2020 i have nothing due to finances and i am still trying to fight Irish Life which is stressing me out so much.
    But on the bright side i am still here, i still have hope. That's whats keeping me going.
    Irish life really set me back though, because i had planned on going private with the money, going on a holiday to sort myself out and relax and then go back to my job and be some what sort of normal again, but that all went out the window.

But i can count myself lucky that i have a great family and great friends who offer so much support to me, that is something money cannot buy.

I take courage and strength from that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm not doing OK at the moment. I just needed to share that with folks who'd understand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,903 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'm not doing OK at the moment. I just needed to share that with folks who'd understand.

Recognizing it and actually saying those words can be a big part of the healing process.

As a few of the recent posts have said, this time of year can be particularly bleak.

Winter, bad weather, dark evenings, Christmas over, maybe dreading credit card bills, bad news on the hour every hour it seems, and now a General Election!!!

Seriously though, everyone is entitled to recognize this can be a low period but like the weather and the dark evenings, a few weeks can make a big difference on our mood as well so hopefully

Each of us know best whether our bad form is temporary or indeed part of a darker period. It's worth asking yourself if getting some help is appropriate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Find winter considerably worse too. Often flying through March, April, and the summer months. And it's like a huge anti climax come september/October when the days get shorter, I feel sad most of the time and everything is so bleak. Very strange

PS I have had cause to formalise complaints re serious noise and always a formal letter to the noisemaker ( typed) advising them that unless it stopped I was intending to take them to court has been enough to stop it.

NB taking this to court costs only E20 and you do not need a solicitor.

Graces7 wrote: »
    Deepest commiserations. I suffered with bad neighbours and noise for years and when I had the chance to move once specified" no neighbours" and that is how I have lived since.

Try different ear plugs? Ask at a pharmacy? There are some excellent ones out now. And that will help as you are taking some control back?

If they go on past 11 pm that is illegal and you can make a complaint. .. google noise complaint also if it is excessive. Check this with Citizens Information online. There are laws.

Actually the true winter blues is ending a little more each day as we passed the shortest day back before Christmas. Each day is a little longer now and the light is changing in intensity.

I think that the main issue in these days is that Christmas and all the excitement and colour is over; folk are tired and there seem to be many weeks ahead of nothing to look forward to - and the weather at present is downright unspeakable! ( No sleep here for a week with the gales and I am overstretched and dangerously exhausted given my physical illness)

There are small ways to counteract this; I "forced" hyacinths to flower and they are a reminder of spring not too far ahead

And I know that each day IS a little longer. That is FACT. I tell myself that every morning.

Be kind to you?
    Flowers, treats... YOU know! Soon we will be seeing spring flowers coming up. winter is defeated,

Perfectly natural and normal; not strange at all!

Bears hibernate. We insist on living the same hours and intensity all the year through.

I refuse "bleak"; fill your life with colour. And light. An SAD lamp .
    Find winter considerably worse too. Often flying through March, April, and the summer months. And it's like a huge anti climax come september/October when the days get shorter, I feel sad most of the time and everything is so bleak. Very strange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Perfectly natural and normal; not strange at all!

Bears hibernate. We insist on living the same hours and intensity all the year through.

I refuse "bleak"; fill your life with colour. And light. An SAD lamp .

Ah, so it's not just me then. This week has been 'zero energy' and sleep hours all over the place. Staying up until like 4 pm, going to bed, waking at around 6am or 7am.
    Like Wednesday-stayed up until 4pm, went to bed and then woke at 7 am. I'll probably take a nap, but my alarms not as effective as I'd like. I want to be more productive-I don't like this 'hibernation' crud my body is into.

Coffee doesn't even seem to have the same effect during the winter.

Before I researched and cottoned on I was sleeping up to 19 hours a day.

Will be getting easier from now on if we are sensible! Each day I hear the birds singing now.. Spring is coming!

Aiming for a routine is important too.

I crash any time after 3 pm as my family are in Canada so I am seeking to be up to call them ..

Bad this week with the storms as out here in the Atlantic there was so much sheer noise sleep was impossible

But I am old and coping with the CFS/ME

Ah, so it's not just me then. This week has been 'zero energy' and sleep hours all over the place. Staying up until like 4 pm, going to bed, waking at around 6am or 7am.
    Like Wednesday-stayed up until 4pm, went to bed and then woke at 7 am. I'll probably take a nap, but my alarms not as effective as I'd like. I want to be more productive-I don't like this 'hibernation' crud my body is into.

Before I researched and cottoned on I was sleeping up to 19 hours a day.

Will be getting easier from now on if we are sensible! Each day I hear the birds singing now.. Spring is coming!

Aiming for a routine is important too.

I crash any time after 3 pm as my family are in Canada so I am seeking to be up to call them ..

Bad this week with the storms as out here in the Atlantic there was so much sheer noise sleep was impossible

But I am old and coping with the CFS/ME

With a positive attitude like yours you'll never be old :)

I was the same, up untill 4am and then waking 7am which meant i would nap during the day.
    Even when my Sister called with the kids i wouldn't even go down to see them.

I have learned something though. Especially with my Psoriasos which cannot be cured but can be treated. That got me really down.
    But something came over me, i learned that i cannot change that or change my anxiety and depression. I just have learn to accept it and deal with it accordingly.

I've been sleeping good lately. Maybe 7 hours a night now. And i have been eating really good.

Example of my day so far. I got up at 9am, went downstairs and put the heat on, put the kettle on and made a bowl of porridge and 2 slices of toast.
    My Sister called with my Nephew then and i spent a lot of time with him(He is still here now but having a nap without a care in the world).

I went to the shops for some groceries and on the way back got my haircut and had a good chat to the girl cutting my hair. (I felt the cold when i came put of the barbers lol)

I don't nap anymore, i take a multivitamin and fish oil everyday and it's really noticeable and has been commented on by my Mother and Sister.
    I have energy and i need to stick to this routine as i find it is working for me, i am less irritable.
    Tomorrow i have to go get my ears syringed then i will go to the shopping center and bring my Mother in for a coffee.
    I stopped drinking coffee myself a long time ago, only decaf for me now. Coffee seemed to make me more anxious for some reason.

I am taking one day at a time, I am not trying to squeeze everything in or take on too much.

I know different things work for different people but it's all down to trial and error. The most important thing for me is trying to motivate myself and i have found my way of doing it.

I hope everyone can find their own way too.
    Keep strong people.

You are doing grand! Acceptance is a key that can change what is into what can be.

The day , after three decades of misdiagnosis, of being told i was a write off eetc etc etc, "nerves" etc that finally I was diagnosed with M,E ,,, a whole new life opened up. A whole new battle too
    Incurable but?
    BohsCeltic wrote: »
    I was the same, up untill 4am and then waking 7am which meant i would nap during the day.
    Even when my Sister called with the kids i wouldn't even go down to see them.

I have learned something though. Especially with my Psoriasos which cannot be cured but can be treated. That got me really down.
    But something came over me, i learned that i cannot change that or change my anxiety and depression. I just have learn to accept it and deal with it accordingly.

I've been sleeping good lately. Maybe 7 hours a night now. And i have been eating really good.

Example of my day so far. I got up at 9am, went downstairs and put the heat on, put the kettle on and made a bowl of porridge and 2 slices of toast.
    My Sister called with my Nephew then and i spent a lot of time with him(He is still here now but having a nap without a care in the world).

I went to the shops for some groceries and on the way back got my haircut and had a good chat to the girl cutting my hair. (I felt the cold when i came put of the barbers lol)

I don't nap anymore, i take a multivitamin and fish oil everyday and it's really noticeable and has been commented on by my Mother and Sister.
    I have energy and i need to stick to this routine as i find it is working for me, i am less irritable.
    Tomorrow i have to go get my ears syringed then i will go to the shopping center and bring my Mother in for a coffee.
    I stopped drinking coffee myself a long time ago, only decaf for me now. Coffee seemed to make me more anxious for some reason.

I am taking one day at a time, I am not trying to squeeze everything in or take on too much.

I know different things work for different people but it's all down to trial and error. The most important thing for me is trying to motivate myself and i have found my way of doing it.

I hope everyone can find their own way too.
    Keep strong people.

• Advertisement

What ! Neighbours dog had an all night barkathon.. and today half the day. I am wrecked and HAVE NO EAR PLUGS...

Sometimes I need to sort myself out; well I found ONE ear plug here.

Hunting for mail order ear plugs. Neighbour will be on a warning. Four fields away but so peaceful noise carries. Praying for a gale tonight..

Intend to follow my own advice soon if this was not just a one-off. Happened once way back and he has a foul nasty temper. Oh and he claimed they could not hear it!

Hope you are doing better than me. lol! Going to try to get some sleep; it has raised pain levels unbearably

Advertisement