Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Doc reimbursement

Options
  • 23-02-2016 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hi guys forgive me if this is in the wrong area but need some help. I went to South doc last year and I didn't have my gp card sent out to me in the but it was valid at the time, due to not having the card I paid the balance of €60, when I finally got my card I returned to them and they told me I was entitled to the refund but they don't give it out, I got in contact with the hse and they also stated I was entitled to it and it stated " you should request that the fees paid by you to your gp,while capitation payment was made by the hse in respect of you eligibility, be refunded to you " .... I don't know what to do now, can anyone help, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,035 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its southdoc that need to refund. You'll need to fill in a special type claim for the out of hours with them though which will require physically turning up

HSE never got the 60 so clearly can't refund it

Advertisement