Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarrif has changed

Options
  • 23-02-2016 8:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I just got my latest bill and my tarrif is usually value reward with an 8% discount for having my gas with you and also ebilling.
    However this was only applied to part of the bill and the rest was charged at tarrif domestic which is the same but no 8% discount.

Is this discount gone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi ash23,

Thanks for your post.

When did you sign up for the ValueReward price plan? If it was over 12 months ago it may have expired.

If you send us the following details by private message we'd be happy to check this for you:
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    If it has expired, we can also look into the best available price plan for you sign up to.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement