Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish School of Motoring (ISM) instructors in Limerick

• 23-02-2016 9:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭

They have four instructors in Limerick, anybody used any of them & how did you find them? Eldest has 12 lessons pre purchased already, need to pick an instructor
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

I don't know who their instructors are but if Tom O'Mahoney @ Shannonside Driving is one of them he constantly comes up here as highly recommended. 2 of mine passed first time with him, 3rd well on the way.

http://shannonside-driving-school.driving-schools.motors.limerick.tel/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

I don't know who their instructors are but if Tom O'Mahoney @ Shannonside Driving is one of them he constantly comes up here as highly recommended. 2 of mine passed first time with him, 3rd well on the way.

http://shannonside-driving-school.driving-schools.motors.limerick.tel/

I'd highly recommend Tom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Yeah, I had seen Toms name on previous threads & had given his details to the missus, she then decided on the ISM route 😣, I have the names of the four instructors, wasn't sure if it would be okay to list them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Sean Collopy is another excellent instructor. I'm not sure if he's ISM or not though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

The ISM instructors are Brian Curran, Liam Sheehan, Kieran McMahon & Dave McCormack

• Advertisement
Advertisement