Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modem/TV Box collection

Options
  • 23-02-2016 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

Edit: Issue now resolved - thanks Al.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Xaniaj wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently moved house and moved my Eir service with me. At the time of the house move, I was advised that I would be given a new router and tv box and the old boxes would be collected. The move itself was quite smooth but I never received a call regarding the router/tv box.

I've since had debt collectors call me on behalf of Eir although I've never been contacted by Eir regarding any outstanding bill/item. I rang Eir last week to confirm that I had no outstanding balance on either my old account and new account. The person I dealt with presumed it was linked to the (non) collection of the old router.

Can you please arrange to have the old router/tx box collected and confirm that this will resolve any outstanding issue on your side?

Thanks,
    Hi Xaniaj

I'll be happy to help clear this up if you. Please PM me your eir account number and I'll get back to you within 24hrs

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Xaniaj

Thanks Alan, PM sent.

Thanks Alan, PM sent.
    Thank you Xaniaj

I'll get back to you as soon as possible

Al

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Thanks Alan, PM sent.
    Thank you Xaniaj

Al

Edit: Issue now resolved - thanks Al.

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Thanks Alan, PM sent.
    Thank you Xaniaj

Al
    Al, is there an update on this? I've now been contacted by BCW by email. Have you provided them with both my phone number and email address without once contacting me?
    Thanks for taking my call Xaniaj

Al

• Advertisement

And thanks for the call and your help Al.

And thanks for the call and your help Al.
    No problem Xaniaj

Al

Advertisement