Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone number

Options
  • 23-02-2016 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

Hi. I have 2 numbers on my account. I want to put one of them back onto pre pay. If necessary getting a new number for the bill phone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

KC161 wrote: »
    Hi. I have 2 numbers on my account. I want to put one of them back onto pre pay. If necessary getting a new number for the bill phone
    HI KC161

Please contact eir mobile care on free phone 1800690000 to arrange this.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

eir: Alan wrote: »
    HI KC161

Thanks
    Al

I just did. They want €115 to release the numbers. Question is can you lot be trusted to honour your word. PM me if you like Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

KC161 wrote: »
    eir: Alan wrote: »
    HI KC161

Thanks
    Al

I just did. They want €115 to release the numbers. Question is can you lot be trusted to honour your word. PM me if you like Al.
    Hi KC161

It's ultimately your choice to accept this or not - I can assure you that there are regulations in place where eir must comply with agreements made and if customer care are advising they can arrange this then it's your own decision whether to go though with this.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement