Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger subtank RBA question

• 23-02-2016 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭

Had my first attempt at RBA this morning. Went fairly well, it's pretty straightforward.

I was wondering though, how long will the kanthal wire last in a build? Can you get away with just re-wicking for a few weeks, or should you change it every time you want to rebuild?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

I was wondering though, how long will the kanthal wire last in a build? Can you get away with just re-wicking for a few weeks, or should you change it every time you want to rebuild?

I change the coil every 8 weeks or so, up to that I just dry burn it and re wick. I'm not sure if there's a life span on a coil but to date I've had no problems with my system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

Cheers, that's exactly what I needed to know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

I love my subtank RBA, nicest thing to build. I always get bored and want to change the ohms and end up doing it every 2 weeks. No idea how often it needs to be changed though, but I'd wick at least twice a week. Anything after that you notice the flavours going. Wicking is handy though

Advertisement