Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Setting up an MCC..... What's involved???

• 23-02-2016 1:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭

So a few friends and I have been cruising together for a while now and we're really interested at the idea of setting up an MCC. Does anyone know what's involved in setting one up? Who we need to see? Or if we need to register anywhere?

Now we have no grand notions of goin down the road of back patches or MC wannabees or anything, but we also don't want to thread on any toes either. We're basically looking for advise on the proper etiquette here and if there is anything official we need to do.

We're in Dublin so Devils Deciples would be our local MC.

Cheers lads.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

ddi99d.jpg

Can I join ?:pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭skinnylizzy

Doylers wrote: »
    ddi99d.jpg

Can I join ?:pac::pac:

Not unless you have a Honda 50 ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Not unless you have a Honda 50 ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

I'll sell the bandit and get on it! Few on done deal :P

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Assless chaps

Doylers wrote: »
    I'll sell the bandit and get on it! Few on done deal :P

A bandit???? Any bigger than a Honda 50 is just showing off!!!! The chicks dig the 50......

• Advertisement

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Assless chaps

Ah yes, I'll be sure to drop round and get your spare set off ya ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭mamax

If you want to do it the old fashioned way head on over to the Devils Deciples clubhouse and start a fight

Joking btw :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Is there no club already near you that you could join? Scene is already swamped with MCC clubs. Have you looked in the listing in the bikers bible as a reference? But no hard fast rules to setup one, just be aware of groups in your area, be it MC or MCC.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 2nd & 3rd Aug '25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Well if youre not going down the Sons of Anarchy route why bother, just stay as ye are...a group of mates on bikes....Saves on looking for a clubhouse, legalities, insurance, guns,drugs,strap-ons etc.......:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Strap ons!!!!!

Room for one more......

• Advertisement

Possible Patch?
    378634.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Roughly what part of Dublin are you setting up?.

I'm not going to go into too much info here, but just be very careful you're not stepping on anyone's toes. This could get you into a lot of bother very quickly.

Tbh I'd listen to Max Headroom here.. If you're having the craic with your mates why do you want to change that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

A bandit???? Any bigger than a Honda 50 is just showing off!!!! The chicks dig the 50......

What's red and wobbles between your legs...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

endacl wrote: »
    What's red and wobbles between your legs...?

a haemoroid...............:P

Advertisement