Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Project Sparta

• 23-02-2016 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Setting this up now but will be forthcoming with more details soon. Time for a change

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Closed again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

FFS, who did what now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 N_E

Gavlor wrote: »
    Closed again :D

Ha, might've been funny if it was me and not an unfunny, vindictive sockpuppet troll trying to impersonate me. I'm probably being my own worst enemy here by posting this and going to the bother of setting up an account to do so but I feel like I have to defend myself first, he can laugh and do whatever ye want after that. It's things like the OP that have ruined the forum for me, I mean how sad do you have to be to set up an account and fake being another user. Childish stuff which probably sounds big coming from a guy who has rage closed accounts and had my fair share of rants but my intentions were always good even if I did get carried away and lose the rag every so often and probably deserved a lot of flack that I got. I'm passionate about the sport so I do sometimes get p*seed off and become a tosser. Is that a valid excuse? No, but I always felt my contributions as a whole were hugely on the positive side.

My intentions coming into the forum in the first place were to try and share whatever knowledge or experience I'd picked up along the way and maybe help out anyone who thought it was worthwhile or maybe learn from someone who disagreed and had a different perspective. Sometimes that may have come accross as blunt or harsh but my intention was never like that, they were just my honest thoughts in trying to help someone improve and I'm fully sure I made some positive contributions to the forum.

I'm not making this post as some kind of attention seeking, this place needs me rant as it doesn't(sh*t moves on)but to defend myself as I've become more of a joke and source of drama than a helpful poster here in a lot of peoples eyes which is only my own fault and this thread proves it as if it needed more. I used to have a lot of enthuasism(sad I know, tis the fooking internet after all but I did:D) for this place but that's waned a lot over the last while. I've had my say now and added more drama, think what ye want.

Jaysus, I'm a sensitive ol bollix!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement