Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Custom Arcade Controller

• 23-02-2016 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone on the forums that can make them?
    Or a place in the Uk/Ireland that I can place an order with?
    I need something the size of an X-Arcade Tankstick.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Honestly, you'd probably be happier if you built it yourself.
    Some woodworking, not too much, and the ability to drill a few holes, little soldering and you're laughing, with a cracking arcade controller.
    Get to select your own preferred buttons and sticks that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭SD_DRACULA

I have an X-Arcade but it does not fit how I'd like so all the guts can be removed and put into a new box.
    Just need to get that made but the thing is I'm pretty OCD about these things and it would have to be perfect so I can be happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

SD_DRACULA wrote: »
    I have an X-Arcade but it does not fit how I'd like so all the guts can be removed and put into a new box.
    Just need to get that made but the thing is I'm pretty OCD about these things and it would have to be perfect so I can be happy.

So you need a certain size?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭SD_DRACULA

Correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,748 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Can I stir your OCD a little?

The X-Arcade's internals are J U N K, not even true arcade-grade microswitches.

For a proper, oldschool feel, get an IL Euro stick or try Sanwa JLW or Seimitsu LS-40

• Advertisement
Advertisement