Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Light Bulb in Maynooth

Options
  • 23-02-2016 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest anywhere in Maynooth that I can get a new bulb in my car - noticed on my way to work this morning that one of them is gone :(

I commute and I'd rather get it done before I head home this evening.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,865 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Buy or have fitted?

Maxol have a good range for a petrol station; also there's the motor factors on the main street that was CPL. They might be able to fit also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

Both - buy and fitted - thanks for the suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 68,865 ✭✭✭✭L1011

http://www.maynoothcartyres.com/ (if they're even still there) may be worth a phonecall also as they are also an auto-electrical so cover a fair bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

The autoparts place on the main street supplies and fits from what I can remember. Tesco sell spare bulb packs but you would have to fit them yourself.

Link to Google maps with contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MotorMike

Go into NCS Autoparts on the Main Street, Ask for Paul, He's a bit of a bear but if you ask nicely he might fit it for you too !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

thanks - got it sorted in the end

Advertisement