Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Original Rock Band Wanted (Louth/Meath/Dublin)

• 23-02-2016 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭

Guitarist (with vocals) looking for an original Rock/Hard Rock band. Prof gear, experience, songs & transport. Preferably looking for something already set up. Influences inc - Zep, GnR, Lizzy, Dc, Whitesnake, Skid Row & Deep Purple etc. Based in Drogheda but willing to travel for the right project

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

Myself and a drummer are looking a decent guitarist..for a three or four piece.we are based in Kilnaleck Co Cavan...is that too far for you ?
    we would prefer if you could contribute to vocals...but if you cant I will do singing duties....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

My Phone number is 086-398-7915

Advertisement