Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fruit Salad Sweets

Options

Comments

I'm not in Dublin so can't answer properly but have you tried €2 shops / dealz? or some grocers like supervalu, spars, centra tend to have a seperate little stand with the likes of fun gums, Wilton choc and these fruit salads
    Off the top of my head I know I've seen the new squashy versions in my local €2 shop so they may have what your looking for also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Hufflepuff

You might try Mr Simms sweet shop in the Ilac center. I've seen them there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dealz have fruit salad flavour chewits.

I think it is either 5 or 6 packs for 1.49, and sometimes there are ones with +1 extra in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭geecee

Dealz on henry street has mixed bags of "original" fruit salads & blackJacks
    They are in the hanging sweet bags section - towards the side of that section closest to the tills

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Thanks a million! :D

Advertisement