Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Dealers Sligo

Options
  • 23-02-2016 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi All,

Im wondering if anyone has bought car from Currids in Grange. I know they do crash repair so thought Id ask for opinions. Also if anyone could recommend dealers in sligo, donegal or surrounding areas that you have been happy with please. Many thanks Delta 7:)

Comments

Hard to beat Kevin Egan, sound chap and great selection. Main dealers are a rip off and only interested in reaching monthly targets.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Delta7

Hi Zorro2566,

Thank you for feedback, will have a look at kevin egans

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TinyTot165

Just bought a car off Kevin Egan, very nice to deal with, gave what we thought was a good deal on a trade in, so far so good anyway, they were giving a 1 year warranty with the car but the manufacturers warranty isn't up til August so their warranty will now run til the following August which I thought was decent of them.

Thanks TinyTot:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Getting back to your original question op, Currids is a reputable garage. have never heard a bad word said about them.
    I've never dealt with them but my sister has and can only recommend them.
    (BTW I have no connections whatsoever.)

• Advertisement

Thank you Red Sean, they have some nice cars, great to get feedback on them

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

My Mum bought a car off Currids,only good words to say.she went back to get the car serviced and he gives her a courtesy car.id say the genuine as you get looks a family run business built up over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Yes.....I agree. My better half did a trade in with Currids a few months ago and they are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Colin is a gentleman....nothing is a problem. I would totally recommend Currids.
    red sean wrote: »
    Getting back to your original question op, Currids is a reputable garage. have never heard a bad word said about them.
    I've never dealt with them but my sister has and can only recommend them.
    (BTW I have no connections whatsoever.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I haven't had any dealings with Currrid's but my sister travels over 20km to get her car serviced with them and believe me she would be very picky where she leaves her car! She has only good things to say about them.

Currids is a family run garage built up over a long number of years, Like Red Sean I don't have any connections to Currids, I am only going on what I have heard and from what my sister has told me. best of luck car hunting!! :-)

Advertisement