Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirheads?

Options
  • 23-02-2016 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Had TV and BB and phone installed at the weekend without success. No TV. The installer got to the point where he enters the TV activation code. Error. Worryingly he calls Eir tech support.  He left me with no TV sevice but a ticket number for the technical problem  for me to follow up on Monday. So no TV for the weekend. I was told today that it could take several days for this to be resolved –‘sorry,  backlog, nothing we can do’.

How can Eir be taken seriously if they consider giving customers some service and getting back to them with the rest when they get can is a way to do business.

You’re meant to leave the customer, especially new customers, delighted instead of no TV, with a ticket number that the tech support recording tells me ‘we have no open ticket number for this account’. Getting passed from tech support to ‘eVision support’ with lots of ‘can I put you on hold’ frustration.   What was I thinking signing up with Eir?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

seosamh wrote: »
    Had TV and BB and phone installed at the weekend without success. No TV. The installer got to the point where he enters the TV activation code. Error. Worryingly he calls Eir tech support.  He left me with no TV sevice but a ticket number for the technical problem  for me to follow up on Monday. So no TV for the weekend. I was told today that it could take several days for this to be resolved –‘sorry,  backlog, nothing we can do’.

How can Eir be taken seriously if they consider giving customers some service and getting back to them with the rest when they get can is a way to do business.

You’re meant to leave the customer, especially new customers, delighted instead of no TV, with a ticket number that the tech support recording tells me ‘we have no open ticket number for this account’. Getting passed from tech support to ‘eVision support’ with lots of ‘can I put you on hold’ frustration.   What was I thinking signing up with Eir?

Although Virgin have dodgy customer care, at least when you get new services they generally work first time. I ordered 360 broadband, delivered and working next day.

It must be awful to have to use Eir in no-cable land. Could be a week to get Eir TV to work? Absolute joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

seosamh wrote: »

Hi seosamh

I have responded to your message on the eir community. Please send me your detailed on of the forums one and I will get back to you there.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement